7.3 For Rebuild or Parts

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
hey if the motor is out for you and you still win let me know i can just go get it an pay for it. the garage is my territory if it can fit in it i can keep it. it also help i have 3 acres to place my cast iron monuments :D

big van

Nobody Special
Reaction score
Sorry Joe!! I guess next time I'll just keep the ebay deals to myself!! :D :D That way There won't be any disagreements at your house... just at mine instead!!!!:rotflmao :rotflmao Matt

SKimballC

Reaction score
Hey Joe, I have a timing cover and gear you can have if you win the auction without becoming single and homeless. Also from a victim of cavitation. Give me a holler if you are interested.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just re-reading the add and looking at the pictures. That text seems fishy to me. Who would swap out an engine just because changing the fuel filter didn't fix it? Especially if you had to swap out the IP, Flywheel, oil presure sender, top bolt from the thermostat housing, and all the accessories and bracketry to another engine. No, I think this engine maybe a little sicker than the seller indicates. Too that end, I contacted Rumor central. I have new information. This may be an engine with a compression problem. Turns out another individual in the area came in with a miss to inquire what it would take to fix it. After a compression test, they were told "more than you would want to put into it" They were given information on an engine that could be had for $800 out of an ambulance that was out of service. Hmmm.... Could it be that Joe has bought a copy of what he already had? :love: LOL

pafixitman

Reaction score
Hmmm.... Could it be that Joe has bought a copy of what he already had? :love: LOL

The seller claimed it did not have a coolant issue. I have experience pulling heads! I still hope to win it. Shane, I'll take you up on the offer after I get the motor.