6.9, T19 and transfer case

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I have got an extra set of parts. I have parts from the 1985 F350 I purchased for axles. I have the 6.9 minus IP and Lines (had to use on mine) and the motor turns over almost a complete revolution in either direction and locks up. I had it running last spring long enough to move accross the yard and it sounded good. I have no idea what is wrong, was going to tear it down, but will sell as is in combination with T19 transmission (missing one PTO cover as I am keeping the PTO that was on it and the transfer case. I have had these parts for over a year and they are the second set I have and will never use them. The transmission and T-case worked fine when I drove it around the yard, and I would assume they are fine. I would guess one of two things on the engine, it either had a valve open while it set and it froze up or there was a gp tip in a precup that came loose when I was moving it around.

I am going to list all this on Ebay and I just want to move it. I would like to get it all out of my way by the weekend. I would like to get $600 out of everything - Engine, Transmission and T case including flywheel etc.

I will be listing on ebay as I said tomorrow evening. Will prolly do a fixed price auction. Contact me quickly if you are interested and can get it out of my way quick, if $600 is too much, make me an offer I can't resist. I would rather sell to someone here that needs it than to Ebay it.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Motor is on ebay, no bids yet, so I can still remove it. Someone offered me $500 for the whole shooting match, but has yet to come up with the cash. Will sell everything for the same here. Not sure how serious the guy was, but he made the offer and said he would contact me, if you want it, let me know as soon as you can. Actually, the guy made the offer through the ebay email system, I said yes and they booted the item, said I was trying to circumvent ebay fees!!! :) I relisted the motor anyway, they didn't remove it the second time, will just have to watch the communcations through their site I guess!
Scott