Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't help with the tanks being drilled but my razor blades nailed another one last night. Came out to blood all over the side of the truck again. Cops were able to pull fingerprints easily from the bloody prints on the side of the bed. We had a new group move into one of rent houses the corner a week ago so I figure it is probably one of them that hasn't heard about my rep as "that psychotic white boy".

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wouldn't help with the tanks being drilled but my razor blades nailed another one last night. Came out to blood all over the side of the truck again. Cops were able to pull fingerprints easily from the bloody prints on the side of the bed. We had a new group move into one of rent houses the corner a week ago so I figure it is probably one of them that hasn't heard about my rep as "that psychotic white boy".

Well good for you.. glad you "caught" another one. Hopefully they wont come back and smash out your windshield now. A pit bull on a 100 foor chain tied in the bed of the truck sure would be a nice surprise too. Or drive nails thru a piece of plywood and drive the rear tires over it. Just make the nails about 1 inch long. Just enough to go thru short shoes... Like basket ball shoes. I'll bet you hear nothing but screams when they find those nails.....

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They tend to leave me alone after all the ones I've shot at. I figure with the new people one of them figured trucks right out front in the driveway were an easy target. Kinda surprised I didn't hear the noise when whoever it as sliced their hand up. Probably just need to shot the shotgun off a few more times this weekend to reaffirm my status of being crazy.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm wondering if someone has taken some out of my tank. Filled up the other day, rear cap didn't have the plastic label on it that it always has. Wonder if the wife did it??? Razor blades sound fun.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll get a pic tomorrow for yall. It's dead simple though. Super glue two razor blades together so the ledged handles touch the blades. Glue the results to the cap. Is just wide enough so if someone grabs the raised handle instead of the round part they'll slice the fingers good.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I dont have that problem around me. I think the word is out I'm the crazy with the guns and truckscookoo

You and me both. The only problem I am having is that little punk up the road that ran into me back in January, thinks he's king crap and can push me around....He just hasn;t met the pissed off Chris that the rest of the little G-Unit wanna-be around here have. lol.

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I came out to start up the '90 and ran the batteries down trying to start, ***, and then I looked at the fuel gauge. Just filled up the night before, now right under 1/4 (broken pickup in that tank), so I'm pretty sure I got siphoned. Got a locking cap for the rear tank. I can only hope that they put that B100 in a gasser...LOL

After my friend had a couple 5-gal cans of B100 stolen off the back of his truck I started writing little warnings on my cans (I usually carry a couple just in case) and no one has touched them since. Things like "NOT GAS. WILL KILL A GAS ENGINE" and "BLOWS UP GASSERS". It sounds stupid I know, but it works great. Thank God our thieves are literate.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Wow that sucks big time!

If ever I catch someone doing something like that..... he won't be walking away from it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger