315/75/16 tires

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
http://www.goodyeartires.com/cfmx/web/gytires/current-promotions/mail-in-rebates/index.cfm?campaign=NPP3&source=GoodyearWeb

theres the mail in rebate for the goodyear duratrac.

The firestone destination both the MT and the AT along with the duratrac are all load range E which is a plus for these heavy trucks. Personally i don't care for a D on the front with the heavy diesel.

The destination mt is a bit aggressive for your tastes. The AT is a quiet good wearing tire at around 200 a tire. The duratrac is about 210 a tire with the 40 dollar mail in rebate bringing it into the same price catagory as the Firestone destination. Bridgestone/firestone also sells the destination AT rebranded under the Fuzion brand as a load range D or E for around 160 a tire. But they changed the tread pattern just enough that they start cupping at around 15K.

Do you have a link to the Fuzion tires, I cant find them

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
i do tire rotations every other oil change(7k)

I am far from it considering my tires weigh more than i do. My Crown Victoria gets a rotate every 15K when i do the LOF.

I still like the goodyears, especially for someone like me who uses their truck to haul and at the same time wants a durable tire. the firestone is more along the lines of a weekend warrier/daily driver. Comfortable, quiet, capable tire. the Duratrac's seem to last longer but on a few roads that i've ridden in a few chevy duramax's with the firestones and the goodyears. Much rougher ride.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Now I have decisions to make. I think i have narrowed it down to 3

Hankook a/t Load range d
Hankook m/t load range e
Goodyear Duratrac load range e

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I have the dynapro RT03 (mud terrain) and it sounds like a propped airplane going down the road. Not crazy loud but not quiet either. Love them though!

I really wouldn't waste my time with a LRD on a diesel, too mushy.

4running_fun

Reaction score
i work for tire factory and i am running kelly safri tsr it is an all terrian with mud terrian performance i love em dont get stuck ever

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Ended up getting the Kelly TSRs they are one of the few tires still made in america I come to find out and they were a load range E;Sweet
I ended up getting them for $942 for all 4 plus putting one of Coreys old 315 on my spare rim so i have a matching spare

Thanks FORDGUY. i think I am really going to like them
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
That's mean looking tire and a really clean truck. The wheels are look good, but just how CLEAN the truck is sets it off to me.