2wd Ford Alcoa Front Hub Caps

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
These are new, had them on my brown truck for a while, never really put any miles on them, just to go take pics for diesel power magazine.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I converted my truck to 4wd and dont want to cut these nice caps up to fit my new axle.
These are $90 each through Ford, if you can get a dealer to locate them. And good luck finding them used.
I would like $150 for them plus shipping.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Someone make me an offer I guess. I thought I was letting them go for a fair price, but I dont need them and would rather see a member that does get them. So make an offer.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
44 people looked, but not even one taker? Ya gotta be kidding me. This is a steal for brand new hub caps of this type. Come on guys lets move these! Someone has got to want them.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
$75 shipped. Thats as low as I can go. Im already loosing money on them because I paid dealer price for my new ones.

discbrks

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I think your center caps are kinda like high-performance parts.... If you want it new, or can't find it used, then you end up paying "new" price. When you by "used" parts, then it seems that nobody want to pay more than 25 cents on the dollar. Been there SO many times.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I still have a hard time understand why someone hasnt bought these. These cost $90 each, they are as new as you're possibly ever going to find for "used" and they were only on the truck for like a week.
$180 plus tax from the dealer, or $75 shipped here. You do the math.

beaver55

Reaction score
If they fit a 94 250 4x4, I would be interested, I bought a set of brand new off e-bay to fit a 4x4, but they are for 96 and up, with a smaller axle o.d. they are to shallow and the hole is to small to go over my axle,If you are interested in these,let me know,I think we are in the same boat here,stuck with our caps in hand,

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Beaver, they should be the same. All axle hubs were the same on 250's and 350's from 87-97. Thats because the F250 TTB D50 axle uses the same hubs as a F350 D60 axle. If the ones you have don't fit its probably because they are aftermarket ones that are not made correctly, just like the one's Rob posted. Those will not work. They say they will, but they will not. That is why I opted to spend the money on the genuine Ford caps.

Beaver, you'd run into the same problem that I had, and that is that these are 2wd caps, with no hole in them. The hole would have to be cut out to use them on a 4wd axle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726