2017 Oilburners Rally

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I always knew Heath was secretly a Cummins fan. Look where he took us for lunch.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would someone please photoshop the rest of my truck Red? I get a little depressed every time I see it with the maroon and silver bed. lol

pafixitman

Reaction score
Would someone please photoshop the rest of my truck Red? I get a little depressed every time I see it with the maroon and silver bed. lol
You need to get your paint work done so I can move my truck in! ;Poke

Glad it ran well and the trailer looks nice. Next year we do a shake down run to G-Burg for a weekend. At the rate I am moving it will take me that long to get the pop up in shape.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Wow, you had a great turnout Heath! Seeing all those folding chairs in the typical U or circle shape really brought back memories of so many great stories told by all over the years. Looks like the weather has been great, and fun times had by all! The junkyard trip was reminiscent of the last Indiana rally. Nice score on the core support. We have been dreadfully slow here these last weeks. It's going to be a tough month.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought you deserve the effort, Microsoft Paint for the win :cool

You must be registered for see images attach

You did a really horrible job using the paint match machine in that there microshaft paint booth........ LOL

Mike,

I would be really, really happy seeing that "ugly" maroon and silver bed sitting in the campground in KENTUCKY!!!!!! That is the culmination of YEARS work of work, and a couple of months of "wee hours of the morning" bustin your ASS to get this truck to this point! Be proud you have a maroon and silver bed on Big Red, because that bed is 600+ miles away from your shop!!!!!!!!

Have Joe come up and help you paint the bed, and then you can paint his truck Blue...... (Oh never mind, not your shop that paints trucks blue) LOL

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You did a really horrible job using the paint match machine in that there microshaft paint booth........ LOL
All my other paint was dry :dunno

Really looking forward to seeing the finished product man, so happy you were able to take it to the rally!

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Chris, Miranda, Ben and I made it home a couple hours ago. Now the fun of unpacking and cleaning everything up, haha! Thanks again to Heath and Missy for putting the rally on this year! I'm pretty sure I can speak for all of us and say we had a blast and wish we could have stayed longer. I'm already stoked for next years rally!

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mike,

I would be really, really happy seeing that "ugly" maroon and silver bed sitting in the campground in KENTUCKY!!!!!! That is the culmination of YEARS work of work, and a couple of months of "wee hours of the morning" bustin your ASS to get this truck to this point! Be proud you have a maroon and silver bed on Big Red, because that bed is 600+ miles away from your shop!!!!!!!!

Have Joe come up and help you paint the bed, and then you can paint his truck Blue...... (Oh never mind, not your shop that paints trucks blue) LOL
Don't get me wrong, seeing it anywhere besides in pieces all over my garage is a win. If we make it home in one piece it will have been all worth it...I think. Could just be the fact I've caught up on a little sleep making my outlook a little more positive. LOL

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it to my cousins over at Liberty Wednesday. Had a great time at the rally. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say bye to everyone before leaving. I will be heading East Saturday afternoon if anyone has issues on the road.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online