hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
il go through all my AC supplies and bring them to the rally. I have a friend that charges mine and it needs to get done soon so il pay closer attention this time.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

No comment. I will not drain a system into the atmosphere. I can hook up gauges and see if pressures look good, but adding will be guess work. If your system is drained, I have an air operated vac pump and can suck down and fill a system. Unless someone brings a recovery unit I will be limited

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

No one is blasting anything into the ozone haha. If people want to bring the parts they know are broken I can recover and then recharge safely and legally.

Or I can recharge. I'll bring an extra tank.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Hey I got one of those fancy certs to!

On a more serious note I hope to have my system back up before the rally but certainly would not mind some help if I can't get to it. My gage set and vacuum pump have been enough to get me by so far but I am no expert.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score

No comment. I will not drain a system into the atmosphere. I can hook up gauges and see if pressures look good, but adding will be guess work. If your system is drained, I have an air operated vac pump and can suck down and fill a system. Unless someone brings a recovery unit I will be limited

School Buses have A/C Now????? ***!!!!!! What happened to sweating your various private parts off with all of the windows half way down on a 90+ Degree 80+% Humidity Day??? This is on one of the days they dismiss school early because it is even hotter in the school, since it doesn't have A/C Either.........

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
No one is blasting anything into the ozone haha. If people want to bring the parts they know are broken I can recover and then recharge safely and legally.

Or I can recharge. I'll bring an extra tank.

better bring a second filter and a little oil for the vac pump for the machine as well

just changed one on tues, ffilter had one recovery on it, they hooked it up to a car that had the old stop leak/leak detect in it, plugged the filter right up and turned the oil neon freaking green

looked like the ooze from TMNT2 sitting in the drain pan :rotflmao

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we do a lot of long "cleanings" I'll need it all haha.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rally and Air Conditioning

I do refrigeration work also but mostly in the school system in Frederick County Maryland. Bought my compressor from Rock Auto they had best prices but I should have known that it was made in China. :dunno Works fine so far. I had a bad seal on my original pump. Replace it just before last years rally in NH. Little did I know that up there there was no need for AC the whole trip, especially on top of Mt Washington (Burr). Just remember to remove and clean the in line metering devise. Mine was partially clogged. One can replace it but for our truck Ford used two different ones and I flipped the coin and bought the opposite one so I had to brake clean mine and reinstall it.

Dont forget we get a discount at Rock Auto look in the vendor section for current one.

Last edited:

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of name brand parts (denso! Haha) from Amazon same day shipping. Vendors can't match the prices or want to sell their own cheap crap.
If you have a part number and Prime, check them out.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
. I had a bad seal on my original pump. Replace it just before last years rally in NH. Little did I know that up there there was no need for AC the whole trip, especially on top of Mt Washington (Burr). .

that was the coolest rally so far, neither of us had heat when it was 40* on top of the mountain in july.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of name brand parts (denso! Haha) from Amazon same day shipping. Vendors can't match the prices or want to sell their own cheap crap.
If you have a part number and Prime, check them out.

This!!! I've got lots of even motorcraft stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online