2008 IDI Ralley

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok it's offical we will have to duck out of this years event because of work related issues (just can't get away this year). So we will be there in spirit as we spend our 2 days off at a local state park missing all of you. The entire family is bummed about it but sometimes you just have to do what you gotta do...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Trav. Was looking forward to seeing yins again (Pittsburgh talk). I hope the work issues calm down.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Well Sharon just got the word from her supervisor. Looks like we will be coming.
I will go the campsite's website and register, but not tonight. We hope to arrive Thursday ( the 3rd) and stay thru Monday morning.
See you all there!

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Travis sorry you won't be able to make it. Was looking forward to seeing the family again. But understand. With Nick starting the new job we alredy had to cancel trip to the smokies. And not sure about the rest of the summer.
Michael glad to hear you can make it. It has been a few years since you made a ralley and will nice to see you and Sharon.
Tina

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will be there arriving on Thursday evening and leaving Monday morning. I took a new job with the state, and won't have enough vacation time to take more than that yet.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
As of this evening WE ARE REGISTERED!!!
Sharon and I hope to arrive Thursday--if the truck doesn't overheat, or some other disaster overtake us....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is good news and bad news. The good news is we are booked to arrive on the 3rd and will leave on the 6th. We got Tom Brewer's cabin. Wish you could make it Tom, but thanks for the cabin.;Sweet The bad news.....I will not be driving my IDI. With it being a single cab and with the wife and baby girl coming.....that ain't gonna cut it for a 8 plus hour drive.:puke: The wife would have to follow me in her Yukon XL (at best 13mpg). With the price of fuel, which will be worse by summer, I can't justify driving two vehicles for two adults and one baby.:dunno

Anyway, we also can't bring Trooper the wonder dog this year.....NO PETS in the cabins.-Lame But we will be there to enjoy the company, relax, and see some trucks.............JUST WISH MINE WAS COMING!

This is the very reason I've been looking for a Crew Cab F350 long box SRW truck. If I had a CC, we'd all pile in and come in the truck. Anyway, I would really like to repower one of these trucks with a DT466.

On a side note and I know this is way too early but................the wife and I started talking about hosting the '09 Rally in Bowling Green, Ky next year.;Really I know.....I know.....we'll talk about that at campfire this year.:D

Heath

Last edited:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
There is good news and bad news. The good news is we are booked to arrive on the 3rd and will leave on the 6th. We got Tom Brewer's cabin. Wish you could make it Tom, but thanks for the cabin.;Sweet The bad news.....I will not be driving my IDI. With it being a single cab and with the wife and baby girl coming.....that ain't gonna cut it for a 8 plus hour drive.:puke: The wife would have to follow me in her Yukon XL (at best 13mpg). With the price of fuel, which will be worse by summer, I can't justify driving two vehicles for two adults and one baby.:dunno

Anyway, we also can't bring Trooper the wonder dog this year.....NO PETS in the cabins.-Lame But we will be there to enjoy the company, relax, and see some trucks.............JUST WISH MINE WAS COMING!

This is the very reason I've been looking for a Crew Cab F350 long box SRW truck. If I had a CC, we'd all pile in and come in the truck. Anyway, I would really like to repower one of these trucks with a DT466.

On a side note and I know this is way too early but................the wife and I started talking about hosting the '09 Rally in Bowling Green, Ky next year.;Really I know.....I know.....we'll talk about that at campfire this year.:D

Heath

Heath

Glad I could help. Disregard my PM.LOL

So there ya have it. Foiled again for this year. My daughter reports to the Air Force Academy on June 26. We had to close one business with much hate and discontent and are in the process of an accelerated start-up of another. I already have more days scheduled off than I have vacation time for...so we won't be able to make it again. Once again I will put it on the wishlist for next year. Sure would be a lot easier if I didn't have to include 6 days driving round trip.:rotflmao

I'm thinking Las Vegas. Everybody has their conventions in Las Vegas these days. That's only a 10 hour drive for me.;Sweet

Tom

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ok I called to double check my reservations. We're arriving Friday afternoon and pulling out Sunday.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
We will be there arriving on Thursday evening and leaving Monday morning. I took a new job with the state, and won't have enough vacation time to take more than that yet.

Ok so spill the beans Tanya. It's ok we're all friends.
They finally caught ya and yer and inmate worker at the state pen.LOL

;Poke

On the other hand. Were there Thursday to Thursday!
Lookout Mel she put us kiddy corner from ya.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I called and left a message. Hope she calls back. I'm planning to be there Thursday and leave Monday.

Mel, can't get the Boob site to work. Do I need to create a new account and log in??
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Just got off the phone w/ Laurie. We will be arriving on the Thursday and leaving Monday. See everyone there.
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John, I'll check your account and PM you.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
i sure would like to go...... i can't plan things that far in advance though...... i'm gunna try for sure.... might be sleepin' in the truck, but thats OKAY!! I'm a ;ast minute sorta person......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes