2008 IDI Ralley

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
i sure would like to go...... i can't plan things that far in advance though...... i'm gunna try for sure.... might be sleepin' in the truck, but thats OKAY!! I'm a ;ast minute sorta person......

If you show up, we'll get you fixed up. ;Sweet

Heck Last year we came down with 4 people, had to drop our camper half way down because of trans problems, and they found a place for all 4 us to sleep.

this group can be very accomodating!;Sweet

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Ralley Update

Ok guys and gals, we are two months and counting. I need a head count and arrival dates for everyone comming. This is also for anyone that may be coming for the day and not camping. I will be posting a schedule here in the next few weeks. and also start talking about the group meal.
Another Idea was to maybe have steamed blue crabs one evening around the campfire if there would be enough intrest. So chime in on your thought on that also.Any other thoughts or suggestins lets hear them.
Tina

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, we are two months and counting. I need a head count and arrival dates for everyone comming. This is also for anyone that may be coming for the day and not camping. I will be posting a schedule here in the next few weeks. and also start talking about the group meal.
Another Idea was to maybe have steamed blue crabs one evening around the campfire if there would be enough intrest. So chime in on your thought on that also.Any other thoughts or suggestins lets hear them.
Tina

Head count for us- 6 folks from Thurs-Monday I think are our reservations. 7 folks if we can secure one of the Boutin's kids if the Boutins themselves aren't coming. :D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Three of us if you count the baby, just two adults. We are booked to arrive on the 3rd and will leave on the 6th.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steamed crabs would be a great idea. I can get good Maryland crabs out my way if we can help.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I've never had crabs(wow that sounded weird) So yins are going to have to teach me how to eat them. We'll be three, coming in on Friday afternoon, Pulling out Sunday.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
We have 3 Thursday through Monday, I think

Oh and I'll eat anything. Even if it's bad.

Amy's a little more particular. Solomon might play with it, but not eat it.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Never had the steamed crabs myself but am up for just about anything, so count me in. Probablly not Lori tho,..

We will have 4, get there Thursday, leave on Sunday.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i'll be there without the wife, friday thru sunday is the plan as of now. russ and patty were kind enough to let me crash on their couch.

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think were there tuesday to tuesday. four in our family. don't know if we like crabs but willing to try. joe

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
1 adult, 3 kids. We'll be there Thursday through Monday. Count me in for crabs, maybe my daughter. My sons, no way, but I'll eat their share. lol.
John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.