Reaction score
Ahhhhhh That gets better every time Darrin!;Sweet

:yell: 24 days to go!

Last edited:

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek:
24 days??!!!! I guess I better start going over my rig and get the trailer out of storage. Time to park the convertible, since Carlisle is now over, and concentrate on the truck. See you all soon.
John

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That's great Darrin.... I'm not going to be able to attend this year - finally got the time approved from work but it was too late then we go and get a house so we will be thinking of all of you out there wishing we could attend but we have some moving that needs to be done - oh well there is always next year.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somehow Travis, it's just not the same when your not there. Seeing that video makes me wonder who else we won't see. A lot can change in a year. Tony's video's get better each year! Great job. :hail

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry Im going to miss it...I'll be in Jellico TN for this...

You must be registered for see images

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing that video makes me wonder who else we won't see.

Its really starting to look like it won't be us :( Watching that AWESEOME video was great, but its depressing too... we really want to be there but with diesel as high as it is, I have a feeling it would be way out of my budget to make it up there. :cry: Hopefully things will be different for 09!

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Its really starting to look like it won't be us :( Watching that AWESEOME video was great, but its depressing too... we really want to be there but with diesel as high as it is, I have a feeling it would be way out of my budget to make it up there. :cry: Hopefully things will be different for 09!

You have to make it. The only thing that got me through this past year was the hope of seeing BJ walking. Maybe even a foot race or two.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
That's great Darrin.... I'm not going to be able to attend this year - finally got the time approved from work but it was too late then we go and get a house so we will be thinking of all of you out there wishing we could attend but we have some moving that needs to be done - oh well there is always next year.

That sucks Travis, Sorry to hear that but congrats on the new home. Well have to have our own litle goat together, er I mean Get together:D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yeah I forgot that you'll be bringing a living breathing goat to the party... good thing because we have to have something other than a IDI show up (tradition) - it was normally Nick and Tina, then it was me so now we will pass the torch on to you....

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to make it. The only thing that got me through this past year was the hope of seeing BJ walking. Maybe even a foot race or two.

LOL You would have to take that up with him. I really wish we could be there. Trust me, the rally is the highlight of our year and the kids are very dissapointed to sit it out this year.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Tanya, So I gotta hold onto that bumper for another year?:backoff :backoff

Things tend to rust up here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online