1999 Dually Fenders - Need a Little Help Getting Back On Road

Wowabunga

Reaction score
My pal is 70 years young and is working his way back into productive living... He doesn't **** his money away anymore and has a good heart. I'm helping him get his big purple 1999 Ford Super Duty Dually back to road worthy.

I don't know much about big diesels so am needing some help.

- What is the ball park cost of new aftermarket rear fender pair ?
- What is the year interchange ?
- Any good online resources to find used fenders ?

I looked on local craigslist and didn't see any, will expand my search once I find out the interchange years.

Thanks in advance,
Ramblin Randy

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• larrys_1999.JPG
    larrys_1999.JPG
    405.5 KB · Views: 57

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I see, it looks like the dually fenders are the same from 1999-2010. Looking at pics on the internet, the body lines and shape appear to be the same. In 2011 there was a major change in the fenders....

Someone else may know other differences, but I would say they are the same through 2007, and more than likely 2010....

Wowabunga

Reaction score
I went to the arrowcraft website last night but no prices, guess I'll have to call them.

Wally's Dullys on ebay is in Kansas City and I'll be there this summer and I'm sure can save a chunk if I pick them up in person.

Wowabunga

Reaction score
Arrowcraft is out of stock. They can't find a reputable fiberglass shop to make any product at present. The nice gal on the phone forwarded me to the folks listed for the ebay seller. $350 each.

http://www.wallisduallyfenders.com
Sales/Admin: P.O. Box 3028
Decatur, GA 30031
Shipping: 830 Kindleberger Rd
Kansas City, KS 66115
Tel: 404.447.4948

Wowabunga

Reaction score
I did see that the price on eBay is cheeper.... humm ?

I used to be eBay's biggest cheerleader, but now the joy is gone. I'll call them when I get a spare moment and do some sales kung-fu on them...!

greenskeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doe he have to run a dually? Thinking out loud but would it be possible to add fender flares and run single wheels in the back, and then buy spacers to line up the front wheels?

Wowabunga

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea about singles... but I'm pretty sure his big blue Ford Heart would have some considerable trama once his big truck got nuetered.

We have a little hardware business ( Happy Pappy Hardware ) and we sell reclaimed hardware ... nails, screws, hinges, fixtures, etc. This stuff gets really heavy quick, and we probably will grow into the capacity sooner than later. Again thanks.

Wowabunga

Reaction score
I'm pretty familiar with the local yards... just wanted to get a idea of my price options before I start to haggle on the parts if and when I find some used. When I do venture out on foot, I'll take my beater truck and wear some extra shabby clothes for an additional 10% discount :)

The old fenders are gone with the wind you might say.