Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
****!! When is the burnout video? :D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice truck!

A suggestion though......you gotta lose the spokesperson in the video. "f-threehundred and fifty" truck? even my overseas relatives know better thanks to MBZ and BMW....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
nice truck!

A suggestion though......you gotta lose the spokesperson in the video. "f-threehundred and fifty" truck? even my overseas relatives know better thanks to MBZ and BMW....

I hear ya, That is just a program that the website pieces together with the pics and a computer voice. It really sucks, I have been trying to do my own videos like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv9vi0Mrt80&feature=youtu.be

but have not had the time to to it for all of my inventory, Hope that will change soon,...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Darrin,

She looks good and seems to be outfitted well. That truck would almost make a guy want to drive a powerstroke.... lol.... Nah seriously it shouldn't last long at all on the lot.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, That is just a program that the website pieces together with the pics and a computer voice. It really sucks, I have been trying to do my own videos like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv9vi0Mrt80&feature=youtu.be

but have not had the time to to it for all of my inventory, Hope that will change soon,...
now you're talkin'.
but what you really need is a nice southern country girl who knows trucks to talk up your trucks!:D;Sweet

you look and sound like the cops I work with on the county stolen vehicle task force:eek::Dcookoo

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
now you're talkin'.
but what you really need is a nice southern country girl who knows trucks to talk up your trucks!:D;Sweet

you look and sound like the cops I work with on the county stolen vehicle task force:eek::Dcookoo

LOL

Cough cough Courtney Hansen cough.

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
I wonderd who bought that truck.....I was gonna go after it myself, called the guy to go have a look and he said he had somebody already coming to pick it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online