Project crew cab F350 DRW 4x4

Jimbanjer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to buy a house in a few weeks as our landlord is needing us to move out so he can have family there. We were hoping to go the USDA route but since the Tryon International Equestrian Center opened up a couple of years ago, just about all the houses have been bought. We are hoping to go the am FHA on a mobile home now instead so sadly I am looking to sell it to help with the down payment. Very little rust on body and frame. Dana 60 kingpin front axle, ‘90s bed but I have one bullnose drivers side DRW fender for it. 4” rough country lift kit, 6 - 35/12.5t16 iron man mud tires just mounted in February with 0 miles on the yet. ‘89 Sterling 10.25 limited slip rear end. ‘87 F250 4x4 chassis with 6.9 idi with T19 and transfer case as a donor. ‘91 F350 cab and chassis 7.3l/E4OD also donor but has a lot of rust. Also have over 2k in parts from Jeffs bronco graveyard and auto zone including brakes, clutch, lines, and many other parts. I should have just about everything you need to get This beauty back on the road. Engine hoist and stands are not included. Feel free to ask any questions!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online