1994 turbo diesel

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
I pulled a trailer once that had bad wireing & it blew 2 fuses. Can't remember which ones but I remember my cruise didn't work & my turn signals didnt work either. Replaced both fuses & haven't had a problem since.

mac3

Reaction score
It does have a factory turbo with a 5 speed and a friend of mine has the same year, factory turbo and 5 speed

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
then the 2 of you must have powerstrokes.factory turbo idis have autos, non turbo had either and the psd only came with a 5 speed

mac3

Reaction score
I just rebuild this engine and it a IDI and so is his.
Maybe there only built in canada

mac3

Reaction score
if his was an auto then im willing to bet his truck is like mine and will start without stepping on the clutch.but whoever did the conversion didnt wire it right most likely.i was expecting my cruise to not work when it was done but it works perfectly.

My truck will not start without the clutch .

mac3

Reaction score
turbo

Does any body know were to get parts for my 1994 IDI turbo.
Thanks

kpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then the 2 of you must have powerstrokes.factory turbo idis have autos, non turbo had either and the psd only came with a 5 speed

Hi,

a couple of months ago i bought my first Ford and it is also factory turbo with 5 speed, year 1993. And what i know it's totally stock, so i guess they have built a few manual IDI's too...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aric's (93turboanimal) also has a factory turbo IDI and a factory ZF5. I cannot say I've ever heard that Ford ONLY made auto factory turbo IDI's.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MAC3, what kind of parts are you looking for? If you want to bypass your clutch safety interlock, that can be done easily so you can start it without pushing it in.

mac3

Reaction score
I was looking for a turbo because who ever had the truck before me had something go threw it and bent the fins on the intake.

Also for the poeple who thought that the 1993- 1994 IDI turbo was only in auto,s you can order them with 5 speed from the factory back in the day.