1994 Ford F-350 on cl

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Not mine, bit thought you guys would like it.

Hey Towcat, How do you get the pics to show when you copy and paste the cl ads?

Edit: I forgot the link! cookoo

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/2481014648.html

1994 Ford F-350
7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel 4x4

This is a great truck that has been well taken care of. I bought it in March of 2010 needing it for work, then I lost that job and used it to move me out here to TX and now it needs to go. I will be commuting 45 miles one way so I got something smaller and more fuel efficient, so now I need to sell this. It is a great truck with a lot of new parts and options. It is also the rarest model of that year with very few being made with the "Roll-a-Long" package which includes stainless steel lit sidesteps, exterior lighting package, lite up hand grips, custom grill with built in off-road fog lamps, stainless steel rear bumper with two axillary reverse lights, fender flares, and a few other custom touches. It also has a lift on it, I'm guessing 4-6 inches, with 35in. BFG All-Terrains. It has a rebuilt transmission with about 30k miles on it that was built with all upgraded parts ( I have the paperwork on it). I thought this was going to be the truck I would be buried in when I die, but it just doesn't make sense for me to keep it right now. I am rather firm on the price, but we can always work out a deal: $6300

It has about 266K miles, but runs smooth and will last twice that long if you care for it. I have always used synthetic oil with changes every 3000 miles, even though suggested is 5000.

Call or email (no text messages) Cliff to schedule test drive: 714-418-7209

New within the past 6 months:
Fuel injectors - $400
Glow plugs - $150
fuel filter - $45
*Rebuilt rear drive-shaft from Drive-line Specialties: New support bearing, all new U-joints, New yoke, trued & Balanced - About $650
Rear Differential service - $100
Thermostat - $80

It also includes:
Electronic Brake Controller
Cobra Classic CB radio
Premium Sound system with: New Pioneer deck (installed Dec 2010), tweeters, 2x10 subs
Truck bed Toolbox: Filled with goodies
Line-Ex spray in bed liner
Banks Guages: Turbo Boost & Exhaust Temp.
Banks Trans Command: http://www.bankspower.com/products/show/231/39
Banks 4in Exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Roof Rack on top of Cab

ITEMS IT NEEDS:
Brake rotors
Drivers window motor? - Just plain stopped working about a month ago, thought it was the switch, so I installed a new switch and still nothing. It wasn't slowing down or anything, just stopped working.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
image 2
PostingID: 2481014648

Attachments

• 94f350tx1.jpg
    94f350tx1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 94f350tx2.jpg
    94f350tx2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 94f350tx3.jpg
    94f350tx3.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 6

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dunno:dunno
i copy and paste the whole ad.
sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
saving and posting the pics works everytime though.
plus it stays here once the ad on CL expires.;Sweet

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Yeah that's why I started copying them. I hate clicking a link to an expired ad.
Now I need to learn to post the pics.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Here is another. Interesting for different reasons. Like the color.:puke::rotflmao

1990 Ford F250 pickup truck

Runs on diesel or on Veggie oil (separate tank and fuel system, with switch in the cab to select).

7.3L engine is reliable and runs great, sounds great

AC blows cold, holds pressure

Gets good mileage, 20-22mpg on highway, 13-14 in town.

229,000 miles

3/4 ton truck

Camper shell with screens, bed liner and 8' bed

No major rust. Dual exhaust so the engine breathes well. 2WD, regular cab. Automatic transmission (E04D) doesn't slip.

I've kept it in good shape by doing maintenance (regular oil changes, new Stanydyne injectors, did the front brakes 2000 miles ago, new starter 4000 miles ago, new battery 9 months ago, replaced transmission filter and fluid 5000 miles ago)

Clean title, in hand, in my name.

$2800

Email, or text/call me (Dan) at 314-440-7436

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 2