$$$$$1990 Ford F-350 7.3 IDI For sale$$$$$$ $5600 OBO

fordtuff17

Reaction score
I have a 1990 for f350 with the 7.3 IDI. The truck has an after market Banks Turbo system, and runs awesome. The truck has an automatic transmission with overdrive. The brakes were changed to disk brakes and are kind of weak, I can't seem to figure out the problem. This truck is a four door. The interior is in great condition. I put a different front seat in the truck because the bench seat was getting really bad, so now there are bucket seats with the middle seat that folds down into a center console. The truck has a new Bluetooth radio and almost new tires. The four wheel drive works. The AC works, along with the heat. The paint in this year of truck was not good so the paint is peeling. There is a little bit of body work that needs done on the drivers side from fender but the fender on the parts truck is in good condition. Selling with the truck is a 1987 parts truck with the 7.3 IDI and a standard 5 speed transmission. The parts truck has a dually rear end. The parts truck does not run. The blue F 350 runs great and has a clean title, the orange parts truck does not run and does not have a title. The bed and tool box will not go with the parts truck unless requested and paid for. I am asking $5600 OBO for both of the trucks. I am located in Hudson Colorado just north of Denver. my number is 303-910-9431. Let me know if you have any questions. text me for more pictures. I can send more It would only let me add so monay onto the thread!

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_1212.JPG
    IMG_1212.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First post a sale! Hi
couldn't find his way down to the marketplace to post it either.
corrected it for him.
hint.......at least wash the mud out of the interior to show you slightly give a damn about the truck. right now it reeks like something your dad or mom handed down to you when you turned 16 and got your DL.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the mis-matched lugnuts are awesome!
glad we got a real good shot of 3 of the tires,
makes me want to sell my house and buy your rig!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the reason that the user gave:
This guy is being a jerk about something that doesnt effect him
ummmm......officially yes it does. your original post was in the wrong forum. "normally" idgaf....but with a those $$$$$ signs calling for attention....guess what....YOU FOUND IT :D
a suggestion....try these guys for additional help selling your rig.......http://www.dieselsellerz.com/
:eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online