1990 CC turbo/5spd in MT (CL)

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used to have a bronco that was almost the same color combo. People used to call it desert tan and baby sh*t brown. Personally I liked it and miss that truck quite often.

You must be registered for see images attach

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Did alot of those trucks come with that bumper? mine had the solid bumper. Maybe ive just never noticed bricknoses with that bumper:dunno I always thought the bumper with holes came out sometime with the OBS trucks:dunno I thought that I had heard that the holes were there for more air for the tranny cooler on auto trucks, but ive seen them on manual trucks too, so I dont know. Guess I was wrong on all counts, lolcookoo

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did alot of those trucks come with that bumper? mine had the solid bumper. Maybe ive just never noticed bricknoses with that bumper:dunno I always thought the bumper with holes came out sometime with the OBS trucks:dunno I thought that I had heard that the holes were there for more air for the tranny cooler on auto trucks, but ive seen them on manual trucks too, so I dont know. Guess I was wrong on all counts, lolcookoo
the only way you are going to get that bumper is by modifying your own rub strip bumper or have someone do it for you.

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that truck is nice. I will have something similar for my final truck. i wonder if it's 4x4?:peelout

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had an two tone brown '86 F250 when I was a kid. I've always liked that color scheme.

bobracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone put my truck on the Montana CL.
Maybe not but if the sunvisor, clearance lights, and handles behind the rear door weren't there, it's a match.