1988 Ford F250 4x4 7.3 Diesel Auto

npe3484

Reaction score
This is a good strong running truck. I've had it for almost a year now and it's been a great truck. It is the regular cab/long bed (8 ft) combination. This would be the perfect truck for someone looking for a work or contractor vehicle. It has a bench seat from a newer powerstroke truck that is much more comfortable. There is also an aftermarket JVC cd player w/ ipod hookup and 2 good Alpine speakers installed. The 4 wheel drive works flawlessly every time. I towed my friend's Dodge Dakota with it the other day and you could hardly tell there was anything being towed. There will be 8 new OEM Ford glow plugs included with the truck. There is a new R134 air conditioning system on the truck but it needs to be charged up. The odometer reads 08,*** so I don't know if it has 100,000 or 200,000 miles.

Sometimes the truck is hard to start but all it takes is a tiny shot of starting fluid to get it running. The power steering has a leak somewhere in the system so I usually top of the fluid every week or so. The tailgate works fine but you have to close it firmly in order for it to latch.

The truck is in Damascus, MD (20872). I can help with delivery if you're not too far away.

$1000 OBO

You must be registered for see images attach

npe3484

Reaction score
Also, the front tank sending unit does not work. The rear tank sending unit only works to about the half tank mark.