1987 - 1991 'Merica Lund Grill Inserts

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131559246947?

You must be registered for see images attach

You are looking at a Hand Painted piece of 'Merica right here Boys and Girls! This Red White and Blue Star Spangled Lund Grill Insert will fit into any stock Ford Truck, Bronco from 1987 to 1991 and makes your truck SCREAM I am AMERICAN!, Now get the Hell out of my way! I have Enjoyed these on my truck for a number of years after hand painting them myself for a 4th of July Truck show, and never took them off. Well I am going with a different look for the front, so now someone else can Star Spangle the heck out of there own truck. What you are getting are a complete set or Lund Inserts that simply snap into the stock grill, no drilling or mounting of any sort. Included are 4 pieces, with the occasional dead bug, but I will make an attempt to remove any bug guts before shipping. No instructions are included so you have to know how an American Flag actually LOOKS like to install them correctly.

As for Pricing, These really are Priceless, They don't make the Lund inserts anymore, Most of them are cracked and junk if you can find them used. The art work itself makes the priceless as well, specially hand painted silver stars glistening on the Beautiful Blue Waives background and the Stirring Red and White Stripes, How can you put price on a the Freedom Statement that you will make once you get these on your truck,..? We well start at 10.00 with no reserve.

If the winning bidder would like I would be glad to autograph them for an extra $4.00. That alone might be worth lots of money someday. After all I do have a famous cousin,..

So there ya have it, If y0u stuck it through this whole thing you prolly need to get a life, or you are just very thorough on your purchases and that is a good thing! so for that I thank you!

Last edited:

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:

THE FLAG CODE
Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
Approved July 7, 1976

§ 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Most individuals who have served in the military service of our nation will (or should) recognize this signal.

As a result of the many traitors and enemies we as a free people have, both foreign and domestic, as a result of the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against US citizens and their life, liberty and property, and as a result of policies that have allowed (and continue to allow) enemies of this nation to enter in large numbers through a porous border policy, I believe the life, liberty and property of US Citizens are in dire danger and distress."

the above is a description of what the upside down flag actually means. something i found on the internet, what i was taught in the armed forces, and in 100% agreement with.

we are infact in a time of distress.
altho i appreciate your patriotism.
please be informed.
seems like the meaning of flags and the way their flown now a days is a matter of personal opinion, no one cares to read anymore.

sincerely,
BUCR (SCW) Veteran

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Awesome Bucr, Thank you for the clarification, and thank you for your service! I was able to change the ad here but most likely wont be able to change it on Ebay as there is already a bid on it, But I will give it a shot.

Yes that Ad was meant to be funny and over the top patriotic, but I am sincere in it as well.

Thanks again for the comments guys!

Darrin