02/94 Crewcab F350 bench to bucket seat swap ??

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title pretty much say's it all. She drives and my knees are in my chest. Think I can tell her NOT to drive the truck?
So, what years can I get swapped in without drilling holes and what not to "Make it fit"?
I am willing enough to run wires if need be, but not into drilling holes into the floorboard.
Thanks for your time.

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not going to work without floor work. And even then to do it right you need the correct risers/floor re-reinforcements to mount the buckets properly in the middle and keep the floor from oil canning. You can check and see if your truck may already have the proper floor mounts for the buckets.

arizhntr

Reaction score
I swapped from my factory bench to an aftermarket bucket seat set up years ago - bolt in installation. Did not need to drill or relocate anything.

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They say 73-97 fit. But, there are variations of course. My 85 had buckets in them from a 92 and they drilled two extra inner holes that I have since patched to put a bucket seat in. Something about having my wife or dog next to me.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed 05 front buckets in my truck however it originally came with buckets. This required fitting the 05 seats to the 87 floor mounting brackets, then it was simply a bolt in.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OBS 40/20/40's bolt in. 92-97
single cab, or crew cab.
extended cab stuff dont work without modifications.