ZF-5 INSTAL

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
So what i might call a simple question is likely goin to be more technical then i expect it to be. but here it is. my truck is a 92 f250 D60 swaped in, with a E4OD, 4x4, now my question is can someone or any of you do a complete list of parts i will need to do this swap in my truck, i have two trucks that i am able to get parts from but i need to strip them asap as they are being transfered to a auto wreckers about 800km from me so the sooner i can get the parts the better. thanks in advance for any procdure tips and help you offer...

joe

smokin150

aka Diesel Weasel
Reaction score
Well, aside from trans, flywheel, clutch, your gonna need the trans cradle, front half of the driveshaft if not the whole thing, master and slave cylenders, interior pedel asm., id take the speed sensor and all wiring harnesses as well...centersupport bering and housing for it, i know im missing something but i cant think of it atm, sorry about the crappy spelling its late for me and i just got off work, ope that helps

6.9man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anything that touches the tranny pritty much front drive shaft, rear should be the same as yours should be able to tell i suppose though. crossmember clutch flywheel, slave cylinder, and master cylinder, clutch pedal assembly, the floor pan cover that the stick goes through,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes