ZF-5, 4x4, S 5-42, Central VA

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have this. I am open to reasonable offers and possibly a partial trade for an intercooler set up for my 093 turbo set up.

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally took a few pictures, the price is not set in stone. Please let me know if you have questions or would like to get the transmission. I have an engine hoist that I can pick the transmission up with if you need help loading it. Also, please notice that where the transfer case shifter hooks to the case that point has cracked and will need to be welded before this is used, just fyi.

You must be registered for see images attach

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about $700obo?? I really want to get rid of this thing, it is taking up a ton on space on my garage floorLOL

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is that crack? Is it in the trans case itself? Is the PTO included? It's a 1356 t case right?

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is that crack? Is it in the trans case itself? Is the PTO included? It's a 1356 t case right?

I have not looked at it in a while but I will check again, but the best I can remember it's cracked at the t case mounting point...it looks like something that would be easily fixed with a welder...but I don't weld. Yes the PTO is included. How do I know what t-case is on it? I posted the info. tag in this thread. Where can I find the t case info?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there is a tag on the back of the tcase with it's info. I don't remember for sure. Looking at your picks again, I think the crack is next to the tcase shift linkage. I Don't weld aluminum either. I'll look at my transmission tonight and let you know if I'm interested. It's a pretty good hike to you but now undoable.

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is a tag on the back of the tcase with it's info. I don't remember for sure. Looking at your picks again, I think the crack is next to the tcase shift linkage. I Don't weld aluminum either. I'll look at my transmission tonight and let you know if I'm interested. It's a pretty good hike to you but now undoable.

Do you want to PM me your cell number and I can text you more picture of the crack and if I find a tag on the t/c? Where are you in MD?