Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Walked out to go to work yesterday morning to see the driveway was wet.
It hadn't rained.
So I walked to the back of the vehicles and got a strong whiff of diesel. I went ***. I looked under my truck and there is my front tank ******* diesel out.
Long story short, it looks as if someone took a drill bit to my tank. Must have happen not to long before I went out as the tank was almost empty, but yet it was actively leaking when I got to it.
My tank is in good shape (other than the new hole), so I'll just repair the tank.
Either way wasn't a pleasant morning yesterday.
The only chuckle I am getting out of it. Is I hope they thought they were getting gas. When I replaced my bed, it came off of a gasser. I've never changed the "unleaded" sticker in the filler doors. So I hope they put my diesel in their gasser. LOL

Attachments

• tank 1.jpg
    tank 1.jpg
    985.1 KB · Views: 28
  • tank 2.jpg
    tank 2.jpg
    991.7 KB · Views: 19

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I dont have that problem around me. I think the word is out I'm the crazy with the guns and truckscookoo

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Maybe put a false tank below the real tank and fill it with a mix that neither a diesel or gasser will like.

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had someone try to siphon the fuel out of my tanks too. My truck still looks to be a gasser unless you here it run. Went out in the morning and both fuel caps were sitting on the bed rails, fuel doors were wide open, but after closer inspection, they didn't take any. Hopefully they sucked out of the front tank and got a mouthful of half diesel/half motor oil. I hate thieves like nothing else on this earth.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sounds like they had a lookout watching you. Time to chage what you do in the mornings before you leave the house... Like leave on a light or leave sooner.. Just change what you do for a few weeks. surely these fools with be back with a need for more of the same....

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Sounds like they had a lookout watching you. Time to chage what you do in the mornings before you leave the house... Like leave on a light or leave sooner.. Just change what you do for a few weeks. surely these fools with be back with a need for more of the same....

Rig up a vid camera. just make sure you turn it off before you beat the **** out of them.:backoff:backoff

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I moved into town a few months ago and I've had more crap happen to my car here than ever before in the country. A few days ago someone popped my locked gas door open on my turbo eclipse and siphoned over a quarter tank of 105 octain out of it.