WTB wheels and tires, or atleast tires.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good set of wheels and tires for my truck, open to anything good. Not looking for factory size street tires, gotta be real tires. Mite even buy just a good set of used tires.. I have a set of 16x8 steelies i could put on it if i find tires just tires.. Truck has 35's on it now and id like to stick with 33's-35's or metric equivalent, let me know what you got.. I'm in north east pa.. thanks

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a set of 37 12.50r16 10 ply radial super swamper truxxus mt's for sale if interested. they have about 300 miles on them. put them on my truck then blew out the transfer case about 300 miles later. was racing at the time and didnt have time to fix the truck. then had a kid so needed a 4 door truck. sold the cab of the truck to freebird, used some parts of it on the 4 door truck and just have these tires sitting upstairs. i know it doenst make since but i road race motorcycles, i traveled and raced from New Jersey one weekend, then to Alabama the next, then to South Carolina, ect. so fixing the trk was the last thing on my mind, and it was a toy anyways.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mite need a saw to clear 37's, i think 35's would be the max asfar as tire clearance... what are you asking for the set thou??

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$900.00 cash. the tires are $340 each brand new, and with these only having 300 miles, id say there still new.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All i can do is drool over those, they're out my price range. But maybe if they hav'nt sold by tax time..

jabink89

Reaction score
I have a set of uniroyal liberator all terrians 285/75/16 with 500 miles on them. mounted on black stock steel wheels.

jabink89

Reaction score
i would like to see about 300 for the tires. i decided to keep the wheels. i put them on the truck a year ago and 500 miles is pushing it. i am just going back to the stock size. pm me with whatever you are interested in. i check this every few days so sorry for the wait