WTB: Parts to complete my turbo kit

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a most of a turbo kit quite some time ago and I would really like to get the rest of the parts I'm after...

I've got what is in red here- let me know if this picture is missing anything...

You must be registered for see images attach

I have what is tagged in red. I am missing the following: The cast y-pice that bolts to the manifold. The part that bolts to the cast y-pipe and has the turbo pedistal mount. Turbo oil feed line - (I have a short amount of hard line on my turbo, might be factory). Optional: I am missing the CDR mounted valve cover, I'm going to use the factory CDR and vent the PCV to atmosphere rather then pump the oily air back into the motor. I am not certain what the part circled is-

Here are some pics of what I have-

This looks a little nasty, I've got a tiny amount of play in the wheel...

This looks like trouble too...

Thanks for looking - I'll take any help I can get, first diesel and first turbo... lol

Kyle

gingrass179

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the cast y piece and uppipe with pedestal on it but only the y will work for your turbo as I have an hx35 mounted to it but ill sell you the y as I'm doing twin uppipes

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone? I'm just looking to finish up my turbo setup, I'm sick of being slow... ;(

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for individual parts for the 093(what you have), you need to pm "typ4" he sells NOS ATS parts.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
093? Is that the model or what? I don't even know what exactly I have... Thanks for the info -

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
093? Is that the model or what? I don't even know what exactly I have... Thanks for the info -
You have an ATS 093 kit, not sure if it's the stock Ford one or ATS one, what does the air filter housing say? ATS or Ford

In essence it won't matter as ATS made the kit for Ford.

PM Russ Typ4 as he's got NOS parts as mentioned NEW OLD STOCK not Nitrous! LOL

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the cast y piece and uppipe with pedestal on it but only the y will work for your turbo as I have an hx35 mounted to it but ill sell you the y as I'm doing twin uppipes
Both parts interest me, I'm working on a HE351VE to mount on those parts! That would be -Drool to play with

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have an ATS 093 kit, not sure if it's the stock Ford one or ATS one, what does the air filter housing say? ATS or Ford

In essence it won't matter as ATS made the kit for Ford.

PM Russ Typ4 as he's got NOS parts as mentioned NEW OLD STOCK not Nitrous! LOL

It says Ford on the air box -

I know what NOS means, lol, not N2O :D

Thanks - I'll send him a PM.

What is so interested about the parts gingrass179 has? If I can upgrade from the start that is what I'll do. I've got a new IP, injectors, and glow plugs. Thinking of cylinder head work and a cam swap too...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is so interested about the parts gingrass179 has? If I can upgrade from the start that is what I'll do. I've got a new IP, injectors, and glow plugs. Thinking of cylinder head work and a cam swap too...
In order for me to make a pseudo kit...I want to take the ATS 093 Y and up pipe and X over OR make a X Over for my kit. I'll throw on an HE 351VE instead of the stock ATS turbo which I also have but is shot, good core, I was effed over on a deal and guy gave me back a POS turbo Grrrr...

Anyway I'm wanting the HE so I'll adapt it to the up pipe and mount it around the stock 093 mounting area!

That's all! I just need a few small hard parts to make that work!

Al

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In order for me to make a pseudo kit...I want to take the ATS 093 Y and up pipe and X over OR make a X Over for my kit. I'll throw on an HE 351VE instead of the stock ATS turbo which I also have but is shot, good core, I was effed over on a deal and guy gave me back a POS turbo Grrrr...

Anyway I'm wanting the HE so I'll adapt it to the up pipe and mount it around the stock 093 mounting area!

That's all! I just need a few small hard parts to make that work!

Al

Damnit, I wish I understood most of that... lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online