WTB IDI F350 Crew Cab Need your help!!

ihochad

Reaction score
Hello All,

Been lurking for a while and trying to find a IDI truck for some time. The ideal truck would be the following. F350 Has to be a crew cab 4x4, obviously the lower the milage the better, turbo would be a huge plus, and a 5 speed would be perfect. A lift 4 or 6 inch would be the icing on the cake. Now I know I am getting specific here but a white or light color would be best. I am willing to look at just about anything but I am not looking for a project. I really want something that is pretty much turn key. The 92 that was listed in this forum below would have been absolutely perfect had I gotten to it in time. I have been searching Craigslist in all of California, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, and Arizona with no realy luck. Drove 1000 miles this weekend to look at a truck just to find out the guy totally misrepresented it. Basically I need some help from the pros on this one. I have cash for an easy sale and am willing to travel for the right truck. I am located in the Sacramento California area.
Thanks in advance for your help folks, my sons and my summer vaction is riding on you guys.