WTB: '93 F250 IDI stuff

My9373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a lot of stuff for my '93 F250 IDI N/A ext. cab.

Looking for:
-COMPLETE turbo kit for 7.3 (factory, banks, ats, etc) Even if you're not selling one but know of one for sale, PLEASE PM ME!

-RUST/ROT free and smooth front fenders.

-Bed fender repair panels. (obviously a new bed is tough to ship, unless you live locally near northern CT so I can pickup) Need the repair panels that cover the fenders and then some for an 8' bed with dual tanks. LMC wants over $300/ea plus shipping...:rolleyes:

-F350 center console. I'm looking for the 20 that was usually part of the fancier 40/20/40 bench seats, the one that has nice armrest, with the wood grain panels and built in cup-holders. Been searching EVERYWHERE for one of these in gray, but can't find it anywhere. I have the captain's chairs in my F250, but with that low little plastic console that I find totally useless. PLEASE pm me if you have one of these so I can swap it in, I'll pay shipping regardless of distance.

-Cowl hood

-Clear corner lights

-A-pillar gauge pod and complete gauges

-Need the gray plastic piece that covers the electric seat controls for the drivers side captains seat.

Any other cool miscellaneous stuff for a '93 you might have kicking around I might be interested in!

BTW, I have a Lund Sun Visor (faded, needs repaint, mint shape not a single hairline crack, all bolts/caps) and a Lund Bug Deflector (mint shape, black tint, all screws) for sale, asking $75 for Sun Visor, $20 for Bug Deflector, you pay shipping OR will trade towards any of the above parts I was looking for.

Let me know what you've got! Thanks