WTB 12 cm2 hx-35 waste gated turbine housing

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
like it says in the title, maybe someone here has one in their collection of parts.....;Sweet

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that I have an extra one .. It came off a '00 cummins ??? .. I have the whole turbo just barely leaking oil on the comprssor wheel side .. I think its been just a bit hot .. still runs fine

turbonator

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that I have an extra one .. It came off a '00 cummins ??? .. I have the whole turbo just barely leaking oil on the comprssor wheel side .. I think its been just a bit hot .. still runs fine

PM sent...

turbonator

Reaction score
Got a 12 or 14cm wh1c. You know better than to use one of these little mouse wheels on a 6.5 though

check and see which it is you have, a 12cm2 is what all WH1C used.... should marked on the outside and the inside of the twin scroll housing.... if you want to sell it, how much? shipped up to canada, j0t1j0

turbonator

Reaction score

any chance to look at it today? let us know when you check, and merry x-mas...

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is sitting in the back of my four runner and I cant access it till next weekend ... will let you know what the numbers are when I can

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online