woo hoo it runs

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
It runs and now has boost. only drove a mile to check the zf and see how it went down the road, seems great! need to find an adapter for the egt probe and hook up the boost gauge, but it runs. 6 long days of work but I have it all together and running.

oh yeah!

;Sweet ;Sweet ;Sweet :D ;Sweet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats - I think we all know that feeling - six days to get it to run, six weeks before the dirt gets out from under the old finger nails...

sassyrel

Reaction score
Congrats - I think we all know that feeling - six days to get it to run, six weeks before the dirt gets out from under the old finger nails...
resoak your fingernails in new motor oil--for just a bit--fingernails come clean--then soap!!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear its done and running. It's always a good feeling to get a job done and see the fruit of your labor.;Sweet

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I just hand wash the dishes instaed of sending them thru the dishwasher. That soap and hot water cleans them up. Or I wear gloves. Then the hands are really clean...:D

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Dish soap has always worked really well for me. I tried Fast Orange once but it made my skin raw and my hands have never fully healed from that.

tractorman86

Reaction score
i whear my dirty nails as a badge of honor like a man should.LOL :sorry: guys i couldnt help it. and congrats on finishing the truck!!!:thumbsup:

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to wear gloves when I work on vehicles but they still tear. I also have a fingernail brush that I use in the shower.