won't rev up

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the no rev condition go away on both of these trucks once they are warmed up? Does it matter if they are plugged in overnight or not?

I still think its a combination of EOT and IAT, the PCM looks at both of those PID's and determines if it will let you fuel the engine.. ;)

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Does the no rev condition go away on both of these trucks once they are warmed up? Does it matter if they are plugged in overnight or not?

I still think its a combination of EOT and IAT, the PCM looks at both of those PID's and determines if it will let you fuel the engine.. ;)

Like i said mine goes away after it gets to warm up for a bit, never had a reason to plug my truck in it always fires no matter the temp

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score

Yes it goes away and it doesn't do it as bad once they are plugged in for 3 hours or so

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

eot possiblybut doubt it on the iat.mine hasnt had an IAT sensor in it since i did the wannabe tymar.have always fired it up and took right off with it when ice cold

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like i said mine goes away after it gets to warm up for a bit, never had a reason to plug my truck in it always fires no matter the temp

Mine does also. Ain't that nice. But I think my TC is going out or maybe it's the Turbo, I get a funny whine when it's cold.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
eot possiblybut doubt it on the iat.mine hasnt had an IAT sensor in it since i did the wannabe tymar.have always fired it up and took right off with it when ice cold

IAT i assume intake air temp? correct? mine is hanging kinda next to my DIY filter:dunno should i hook it up somehow? but i dont think it made a difference between when it had the stock air box and what i have now:dunno

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just zip tie it to the fender or something.threw mine away before i realised i might need it.

Last edited:

Mutley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ain't this just a case of EBPV taking it's sweet time to open all the way? I may have missed something here but have you unplugged it to see what happens yet? I do keep my block heater plugged in (uh, 4 degrees here at moment) but looking at some of these sig locations I don't see why you would want to waste the electricity plugging them in except for the very coldest of nights.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Ain't this just a case of EBPV taking it's sweet time to open all the way? I may have missed something here but have you unplugged it to see what happens yet? I do keep my block heater plugged in (uh, 4 degrees here at moment) but looking at some of these sig locations I don't see why you would want to waste the electricity plugging them in except for the very coldest of nights.

Mine ebpv doesnt function anymore it stays wide open unless i tell it otherwise;Really

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Mine does also. Ain't that nice. But I think my TC is going out or maybe it's the Turbo, I get a funny whine when it's cold.

mine whines when its cold, i was told it was the HPOP:confused:

Last edited: