WMO filtration setup for sale, best offer

datkinsonsr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:yell:My system is no longer needed. It consists of 2 50gal drums with heating elements in both drums, pump, valves and filters. I also have a 300 gallon storage tank with about 250 gallons of oil in it. The tank valving will allow you to siphon oil out of your collection drums ( I have about 15 20 gal drums) into the first tank to be heated before going through the filters and into the second tank which can then be pumped into your truck. The valving allows for pumping in different directions. There is also an additional 300 gallon tank available that is empty. I have $200 + invested. It has served me well. Everything is in 100% running condition. Please email me if seriously interested.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a little far away to get the system or some of the containers, why are you selling? Sounds like a nice set up.
Just wondering

dagreendeville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much are you asking? i have a small setup i use now and im starting to make oil for 3 other people so i may be interested any pictures?

leswhitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be headed south to FL in a couple days, would you mind PM'ing me pics? This sounds like a good setup to supplement what I'm already doing....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online