WMO: Do you run it and How do you run it?

Do you and if so how do you run WMO in your IDI?

• 100% Waste Motor Oil (mixed with ATF and other OK for this answer)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • 100% ATF

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I blend at least 50/50 with #2 diesel

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I blend less than 50% with my #2 diesel

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
running WMO is a form a of recycling, you are using a was product for somthing constructive instead of supporting people overseas. its all in how it is spun sometimes.

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
The issue is the rabid tree huggers who can all KMA. They say we're putting "horrible things in the air". Of course they don't think twice about so many other things, like that fact that my 27 year old oilburner is more sustainable than their coveted Prius - or better for the environment - even when I'm running straight #2.

-Flame Thr-cuss

running WMO is a form a of recycling, you are using a was product for somthing constructive instead of supporting people overseas. its all in how it is spun sometimes.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude where you live you're lucky you haven't been drawn and quartered just for having an old diesel. They'll tar and feather you if they ever find out that you're burning WMO...
dude.....
not all treehuggers have the means to afford a Pious.
many of them delude themselves that they're doing good by running B99 in a unprepped car or truck. I've been buying what's left of their vehicles, gutting them for the motors, and replacing the fuel system for my own trucks. Problem is, they are not very well maintained, so you do have to be extra careful on every vehicle you look at.
btw..... diesels bring a curious collaboration of people. It's the one platform the treehuggers and powerjunkies will grudgingly talk to each other.
wierd huh:dunnocookoo:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online