Wiring issue maybe?

sasquatch81

Reaction score
So I am 90% finished with putting a new reman motor in my truck. The issue I am running into is I am trying to get all of the wiring hooked back up and have one connector that looks like a 3 pin Molex (maybe wrong terminology here) it comes out of the harness just past the alternator and timing sensor.

I think I may have screwed up and when I ordered a new injection pump, I did not remove the terminal that this wire plugs into. I think the terminal mounts on the driver side of the injection pump.

I looked at several older idi's at the junk yard today and none of them had this wiring or anything hooked to the pump. I really need to finish up this truck but have no idea what these wires are or if they ar going to affect me when I go to start it up.

Any input on what these wires are and what my options are would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

sasquatch81

Reaction score
That's exactly what it is, I was able to round up a new sensor but it needs a bracket to mount it to. Any ideas on where I might find something like that. I checked with Ford and they don't make them anymore.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
someone on here will have one. I'm sure they will be along shortly to offer it up for sale.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what it is, I was able to round up a new sensor but it needs a bracket to mount it to. Any ideas on where I might find something like that. I checked with Ford and they don't make them anymore.

I have said parts in stock used....but kinda dear to me...only got 1...ty @Waystro he is doing pic n pul run

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
I am doing a Pick N Pull Run I'll probably hit the yard tomorrow or Friday.
Do you have C6 or E4OD?
Asking because I might have the bracket.

sasquatch81

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to do a pic-a-part run myself today and hopefully find it. If I don't I will let you know.

sasquatch81

Reaction score
So I have been to multiple yards and found nothing. I have emailed the folks I purchased my new pump from about sending back my part but have yet to receive a reply.

So I am in dire need of that bracket if anyone has one, or knows where I can get one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have been to multiple yards and found nothing. I have emailed the folks I purchased my new pump from about sending back my part but have yet to receive a reply.

So I am in dire need of that bracket if anyone has one, or knows where I can get one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where dis u get pump from

sasquatch81

Reaction score
So I finally found the part and after driving halfway across Colorado and 8 hours of searching with no luck, it ends up in a tiny 4x4 specialty wrecking yard about 10 miles from me.

Funny thing is as I was driving away with it I received an email saying they had just shipped the parts from my core. So now I will have an extra set if anyone needs.

Thanks for all the help. Hopefully she will be running today!

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't check up on this thread sooner. I have one, sensor and bracket on my truck, but I hqve a 5 speed so I have no need/use for it. A PO (same one whose fuel system mess I now get to deal with) must've pulled the IP off an auto tranny truck.