"White Lightning" Is Up For Sale

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Well guys, I've decided that it is time to sell my truck. After relocating to California, I've decided that my truck is not really the greatest for the area that I'm in. I can't fit it in the parking garage here I live and street parking isn't an option (metered parking). I can't drive it to work everyday because most of my job sites are in SF and parking the ol' CC in SF isn't fun. I have the truck in Santa Rosa with me right now, but will be taking it back to Oregon this next weekend. I'll be posting it for sale on CL later today for $4,200 but if anyone one here wants it, I'd take $3,700 for it to another Oilburner member. The truck runs great and drives good, not does still need a little minor work (who's doesn't ... LOL). I have lots of spare parts back in Bend, OR that go with the truck if the buyer wants them. I'm not online much anymore, so the best way to contact me is to call me. My number is 541-788-4420. I have the title here with me and the tags were just renewed last year (Oregon does 2 years, so they are good until 2011). I understand that times are tough right now, so if you're interested, call and make an offer.

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that kenneth, ill keep a look out for any one looking for a good truck for ya out here in the East Bay

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seriously wish I had the money. I would take yours over any new truck any day. I love the crew cab 80-86 models, especially a F350 high boy. I hope you dont mind, but in our photoshop class at school, I took the pic of your truck and changed the color of it to some other colors. I even made it two tone. LOL

t_hayes1984

'86 F250 4x4
Reaction score
I thought you sold that months ago. Deal fell through?

It was a combination of the potential buyer trying to "low-ball" the price, and being too busy moving that made it so selling the truck didn't happen.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
... bump ... Any offers? I'd prefer to take a little less and see if go to one of you guys than to some young kid that will beat it to $hit.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Man, I would love to get a mid eighties CC!

If I wasn't getting gouged to death by lawyers right now I would be on that in a heartbeat!

Hope a fellow oilburner can get this thing...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't sell it. You will miss it for sure. It is hard to find a good '86 F350 4x4 Crew Cab IDI. Fight the urge!

Heath

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was nearby I'd sell my truck and buy that.

Well, maybe...a CC LB would be even more difficult to park than my truck is...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the truck still in OR or is it in CA now?

1985 Ford F350 Crewcab 4x4 - Diesel - $4000 (santa rosa)

Date: 2010-02-01, 10:39PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am just moving to the area and I am selling my 1985 Ford F350 Crewcab 4x4 with a 6.9L Diesel engine. The truck has an ATS turbo installed. I currently have the truck here in Santa Rosa, but will be taking it back to Bend, OR this weekend if it's not sold. I have the title here with me. See the complete listing @ http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/1581980061.html

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
You must be registered for see images

PostingID: 1581984008

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God i would love to have that truck. LOL wanna single cab 2wd hahaha.

That's a gorgeous truck, i hope you get what your looking for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online