Where to plug this vacuum line in

Suleiman Saadeh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though I have to admit when I bought one a year ago I didnt know anything about bleeding brakes and like an idiot I didnt read the instructions and being a young know it all at the time I ended up using the hand pump and pumping a crap ton of air into my brake system. I bled them for and I'm not exaggerating for 5 hours and still had small amounts of bubbles coming out

renjaminfrankln

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a possibility that this, solenoid I believe, could have got damaged in the engine fire? I got a vacuum gauge last night and I'm gonn see if my system is loosing vacuum but if not what would that thing be called?

You must be registered for see images attach

Does anyone have a pic or can explain where this recirculation solenoid hooks into the vacuum system.

Mine is not connected to anything.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic or can explain where this recirculation solenoid hooks into the vacuum system.

Mine is not connected to anything.
Mine goes down into the heater fan box, along with a bundle of wires.

Best pic I have. I drew a green line alongside the vac hose. (It's a black line, that loops down, then goes back up to a white plastic line, that runs inside with the wires.)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a connector inside the passenger kick panel if you have to run a new line.

renjaminfrankln

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine goes down into the heater fan box, along with a bundle of wires.

Best pic I have. I drew a green line alongside the vac hose. (It's a black line, that loops down, then goes back up to a white plastic line, that runs inside with the wires.)

Thanks for the help. I had to trim the conduit back but I found the vacuum line. Reconnected with new rubber connectors. All the functions work now :cheers:

If only everything else was this easy!