Where is all the Cummins-aholics

cat3176

Reaction score
First time diesel buyer

Proud new ctd owner.... well I mean new to me. Finally bought my first diesel. A 1993 ext cab 4x4 dually dodge. Really excited to start building it up:Thumbs Up :Thumbs Up . But for now daily driver duty. Hopefully does better on milage than my gasser does. Guys got any suggestions for more power:D ? Thanks

redneck pride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey im fairly new to the site just lettin yal know im die hard cummins and tryn to get to the site as much as possible

red wagon

Reaction score
im new to the furom hatnt seen a new cummins post since ive been here we need to get some owner rigs pitures up for people to look at pictures of roalimg coal or somthing lot of people on here talk down on the smokeing out but i say smokem if u gotem nobody quit deer hunten cause of pita if i put money in my truck my towns gona see it maybe east coast deisels dont try to hide there smoke as much around here thats how diesel say howdy to each outher down the road who puts 5k in a motor and put puts if i didnt wanta smoke ida bout a gas burner lets see some rowling coal

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
hee hee you have my attitude.... We do the same thing around here... you pass another turned up truck on the road and we will belch smoke to howdy....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin