wheel adapters for Cheaper

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, the front wheel pair only though....

$250 is a really good price for the whole set - but still more than I was hoping to spend for just a front set. New sets for the front can be had for around $200 or so.

Know anyone who'd have any use for the rear set?

oregon-mike

Reaction score
No, I don't know anybody who needs a set. You can check to see if they'll sell you 1/2 the set, my guess would be not though :(

Mike

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I don't know anybody who needs a set. You can check to see if they'll sell you 1/2 the set, my guess would be not though :(

Mike

Done. The ad doesn't even specify if they are for the older 165mm (6.5") or the newer 170 mm (6.7") bolt pattern, but I emailed the seller and asked if he knew which they would fit, and also asked if he might need any other F250 parts as partial trade.

Guess we'll see what he has to say. Whether it works out or not, thanks for finding them and flagging them for me...

WildWest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set of spacers 2.5" thick adaptors built to be hub centric for my vehicle to my wheels im running cost me 100 for four And they are made of a billet steel on cnc

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheaper......I may have a set of just the fronts. I will see if I can dig them Up, get a pic and see if they will work for your application.:cool

Last edited:

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheaper......I may have a set of just the fronts. I will see if I can dig them Up, get a pic and see if they will work for your application.:cool

Cool dude, sounds good. The person advertising them on Craigslist never replied to my email.

I get first dibs TowCat ;)

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I thought that they where fronts, but they are for the rear. There is an E-350 box van here at a local yard if you would like me to try and get those I can. :dunno

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I thought that they where fronts, but they are for the rear. There is an E-350 box van here at a local yard if you would like me to try and get those I can. :dunno
Looking at the ones in the picture that oregon-mike attached to the original post, which of those styles IS the front set? The ones standing on edge or the ones lying flat? I'm thinking that the ones standing on edge are for the front, but I guess I'm wondering what difference it would make. Either style looks like they would get the job done to me.

DieselGuy123, can you post pictures of what you have? I may still be interested....

Do the ones on that box van look like either of the ones in oregon-mike's picture?

Last edited:

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two of these, are they what you need? IIRC the part # said they were for e350.

You must be registered for see images
I don't think these will work. My rig is 4x4 with lockout hubs. I was looking at some like these at the boneyard and it didn't look to me like they would work with the D44 locking hubs....

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure I can post pics, They look just like the ones in the back in the picture. As far as the box van goes I will have to take a look to tell you for sure.