What parts to buy..

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I tried the 12a red tech stuff in my ac, and it worked for about a month and now we're cycling on and off again. Still works, but I can see where this is going.

My hose that come from the radiator area on the passenger side towards down under the drier appears to be the source of where I think my leak may be as the connecting areas appear dirty and wet after running it. It will read 45 pounds and as it runs it will drop to 25 after 45 seconds, rise up to 45 and kick back on.

I'd like to just convert it, but I'm having a hard time determining what parts I actually need and searching for this is giving me lots of general terms for stuff but no real link for say a 134a drier, new o rings that are definitely for this truck (see sig, the diesel obv) and that type of crap. Any help linking me to some stuff on either Amazon or a parts site would be tremendously helpful as I would like to accomplish this.

I know I'll have to vacuum the system and add some ester oil and then the 134a once I get the compatible drier and put in the new o rings amongst the system, I just wanna be sure I get the right stuff.

DirtRoads

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just pulled a vacuum on the system and put some 134 A in with the conversion fittings. We'll see what happens, so far so good LOL