What do you make of this?

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
that thing needs to be put out of its misery , unless you wanna put 2 rear drive axels under it and a idi or cummins

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
:puke: Sorry I threw up in my mouth a little bit but,he is from Utah, what do you expect? There is a guy that makes faceloader 9" axles that are trussed and would like nice under there. and really make it 6x6. He is somewhere in KY I think though:***:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd sure like to see that 460 front wheel drive. I think he's full full of Utah Buffalo poo.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Wow. It says it is a factory conversion, wonder which factory he is talking about? An what possible use is it in FWD?

Maybe FUGLY does cover everything, even the concept.

At least it has the desirable RED interior.

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a similar vehicle made for parades. It was a split window Willys truck sawed off behind the cab and welded to a car hauler. FWD and no rear brakes.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Factory conversion...:rotflmao:drunk::Whatever::bs Hot hardly but... I'm sure its got front wheel drive... Thats simple factory installed just by removing the rear drive shaft and only running the front drive setup. So yes.. It can be a front wheel drive truck. Nope.. It was not "designed" as a front wheel drive rig but it is. About the slant it sits at... Thats plaing ugly. And the two axles in back.. Nope.. Not nice at all.