What do you make of this?

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
It would be much more interesting if he had treated it like the car in an old James Bond movie, just cut off the bed and frame behind the cab and drive around with the front wheels alone. Now THAT is something I would look at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvQK4TqkeRM

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Holy AUTOLITE!!!:puke:

Apparently running and no oil pressure?

As Gary would say, " I don't think so Scooter!"

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
What an ass. it is a 92 truck, that was "factory built" in 2005? Come on. Does he have ocean front property in Arizona too?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen tons of generators with Ford V10's running on NG, but not a 460 (but, I'm sure they are out there somewhere). The guy has no clue what he's got or where it was "built" or who made that mess. There is no way Ford did that!cookoo Freak'n fruit-loop!

Heath

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
I have seen tons of generators with Ford V10's running on NG, but not a 460 (but, I'm sure they are out there somewhere). The guy has no clue what he's got or where it was "built" or who made that mess. There is no way Ford did that!cookoo Freak'n fruit-loop!

Heath

The plant I work at has one of those v-10 gensets!

My Dad has a CNG 460 F250 that he bought from a local gas company auction. He rebuilt the motor and put a vortech supercharger on it. He claims its cheaper to commute in than his motorcycle is.

I saw this truck on KSL.com a few weeks ago and was like ***??????? Never thought I'd see it on here.:rotflmao

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Hey now, not all of us Utahns are like that. It must be something odd in the air in Ogden though...it is the most polluted city in Utah. I keep thinking that the second set of wheels is photoshopped in, just from how the wheel well looks.

Anyways, I just checked the vehicle history report. It's spent its entire life in California.....and failed emissions several times. It was inspected last in California in September of this year. It doesn't say the outcome, my guess is it failed, the owner dumped, it, and this guy picked it up and realized what a PoS it is.