What did your truck get for Christmas?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Was Santa good to you,..? What did you get,..?

I was following a 2007 F150 with my buddy Scotty. I pointed out the large Ford emblem on the tailgate and said that I wanted one of those for my truck. Well It was under the tree for me at Christmas.

Here is a pic,..

Attachments

• SV500001.JPG
    SV500001.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 33

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:)

A new injector pump last week... and I am following along your lines Darrin, and in the process of trying to get my hands on this.

You must be registered for see images attach

Muddinkev44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.10 gears for the wrong locker for my truck....:mad: ....its the thought that counts....

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Front license plate holder/step combo. Might make it easier to look inside the engine compartment.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine will either be getting a new RABS valve or master cylinder. Not sure ye which one but since santa diidn't get it for me I will have to get it myself:mad: .

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well most of ya already see them but a sweet set of wheels for the truck formerly known as Goldilocks.;Sweet

And a dozen hockey pucks for a wee bit of a body lift. This weeks project.:D

Oh and a set of them there deer tracks across the back window. The kids think a reindeer ran across the truck.LOL

Attachments

• PA190355.JPG
    PA190355.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 13

lgettler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My long legged Greyhound got a new FlowMaster Delta 40 Muffler installed in place of the straight 3 inch pipe, The right seat rider says its time to cam down the noise a bit and act like a Senior citizen, I notice no change in performance and just a bit quieter. Also money made available for new injectors and IP

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My '92 F350 CC is going to get a bunch of spare parts off the F250 4x4. wiring harness, door release cables, serpentine belt bracket and pulley kit, clutch parts, misc dash parts....yes...by the time I am done with the 4x4 there's only a bodyshell and a frame left :D
side note-
Old Mister Bill....give me a call. There's a 10.25 3rd member with your name on it here too. I gotta go find a muddy field for a posi check:D

Jeff Dodson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine will either be getting a new RABS valve or master cylinder. Not sure ye which one but since santa diidn't get it for me I will have to get it myself:mad: .

I already got a new RABS valve and 3 new master cylinders. This one will hold pressure when it dont leak. There is a leak somewhere, although I cannot find it. about every month, the brake light and abs light will come on, so I have to fill the resivoir AGAIN, I just dont know where it leaks. Anyway, I ordered the F$%) master cylinder this time, WE WILL SEE

Mighty Dodge

Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just a couple of new valve stems...got tired of the slow leaks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk