What chips and such are you guys running on your 7.3's

cliff-1972

Reaction score
I bought two because I tow 24K with this truck.The Extreme chip is just to hot for towing,so the other chip is milder.I now wish I had a flip:rolleyes:

dodgeman01

TOWN DRUNK
Reaction score
I have a friend who owns two Fords. an 02 auto 2x5 dually and a 5spd 4x4 96 PSD At what HP level will the stock clutch on the 96 start to slip?

and how about the auto what HP range would be safe? they pull a 13k pound camper with it.
thanks
DM01

Ggg

Reaction score
Originally posted by dodgeman01
I have a friend who owns two Fords. an 02 auto 2x5 dually and a 5spd 4x4 96 PSD At what HP level will the stock clutch on the 96 start to slip?

and how about the auto what HP range would be safe? they pull a 13k pound camper with it.
thanks
DM01
This is really a loaded question because there are way too many variables to guess when a 8 year old clutch with who knows how many miles, or drivers and their driving styles will slip.
As far as the auto pretty much the same thing goes there, except I bet stock will be safe.

spinnaker

Reaction score
I use a Diablo Predator Its awesome. U can change settings to suit your driving habits. I run it on 60 when not towing 5th wheel and 40 when towing.

rommel

Reaction score
TS!!! Jacob has given me awesome service and the programs are...... :smoke: :Thumbs Up :smoke:

I just need to get the Fuel 7 flashed onto here.... then I would be really happy.

Strokin_A_Duramax

TS Performance Groupie
Reaction score
What Chip to use?

TS...TS...TS...TS....Dennis is the man.....Can I say that here?

Thug,
I finally found my way over here......Hope its better than the other place....:D ;)

Powerstroke2000

Keep the rubber side down
Reaction score
I'm running a mid Superchips chip at the moment. Soon to have a TS or DI 4 bank 4 position hopefully!

Dale

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: What Chip to use?

Originally posted by Strokin_A_Duramax
TS...TS...TS...TS....Dennis is the man.....Can I say that here?

Thug,
I finally found my way over here......Hope its better than the other place....:D ;)
Yes you can say that here!:D A little freedom is nice ;)

Strokin_A_Duramax

TS Performance Groupie
Reaction score
Now all we have to do is get all the dieselstop members over here..........:D ,and then :shoot: to that website......lol

Anyway just FYI I believe Thug told me at another time that Dennis of TS programs for DI. I have tried both the new three program tuner, and the old two program tuner from superchips. I also have had a diablosport chip, and a BD X- power chip. I must say that out of all of them the ones I like the least were the programmers. They just didn't seem to deliver the power they claim. The diablosport chip was a very good chip, but compared to my TS chip the power just wasn't as good. The BD chip was a very good chip and for a single hp all around 80hp chip it was good. However you don't have the flexability that you have with a four pos. flip chip. I think also that the Transmission control in the TS chips are a lot better that the others. Transmission control is also non existant in the programmers. All this info waqs done by the butt Dyno and by my trial and error. I 'am shooting :shoot: it straight and will tell it like it is. I also wouldn't sell something I didn't beleive in. :yell: