What chips and such are you guys running on your 7.3's

Paul

Dunce
Reaction score
Not running a thing on mine yet but I'm definately looking at all the options.

BigStroker

Koolege Stoodent
Reaction score
Originally posted by geonc

Hey TP, any regrets on the straight exh? I'm guttin' the cat and loosing the muffler even tho it was part of the Stinger syst.
Well George I'm putting the **** together for 5" straight exhaust:D :D :D As Ray would say no regrets mate

Ggg

Reaction score
TS 4 position, 4" straight pipe,DP, 10k, shimmed FPR, Tymar, 4th trans rebuild (this time I did my own)

Dockboy

Reaction score
TS 3 pos. stock/75/OMG, Tymar Intake, ATS BB Turbo, 4" Turbo Back, Injectors, BTS Tranny :D:angel:

Greg

Ggg

Reaction score
I have TS but I have had to have it programmed 3 times to get it right. Dennis is a very nice guy, took care of me well. His customer service has been #1. But compared to a Bills chip I tried in my truck I am not real impressed with the performance and other options available to the 94-97 trucks.

Last edited:

CHarlan

Reaction score
I need to get my neighbor set up with a chip and intake.. what is the best chip for a stock auto on a 99½??

Wray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running the scmt on my early 99, It improved the shift points greatly, but I wish it shifted exactly like our 03 7.3....I've got the thing on 60 till I upgrade the tc this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online