Went to "Pull a Part" today, picked up a "free" Hydroboost

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I went to the local pick a part here in SoCal today, the one icanfixall doesn't like because of the gunplay nearby. It is only 1/2 mile from my shop, so I can go and look around for giggles. Today I picked up a tan dash pad for an 80-86 truck with no cracks or busted speaker grille. Only needs some cleaning. And a couple of dog dish hubcaps I have been looking for, in pretty nice shape, considering they were on a truck in a junkyard. I'm pretty satisfied.

Bill-W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swing by the "Pull-A-Part" yards on the way home from the ATL airport, I fly a lot for work. If I land at 9am and have my tools with me I can hit the south one, then east and finally north and get to the house by 2-3pm and beat the traffic, I live north of the city. It just depends on what I'm looking for. They have a lot of turn over most are only on the lot for 6-8 weeks so you never know what your going to see. Some times it is all picked over other times it's fresh and ready to go

They don't care what the part is from it is all a flat rate you can get the list off their website, they also will not let you talk them down either. If your picking up a "big" item or 2 they usually don't car about the little stuff. Leave the hoses & cables attached to pump's, alternators and what not and they won't charge you for them either.

Wish I had the time to meet you guys down there this / next weekend but I'm fully booked right now, maybe next time. Hope you get some good stuff! PAP East still had 3 of the big rear poly fuel tank on the F450's, wish I had enough time to grab one last time, I think it might fit and work better than a Bronco tank in the rear! Good luck!

Last edited: