Well It's offically for sale: 97 F350 CC 4x4

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
It's my Brothers Truck, He is buying a business that comes with a Super Duty Diesel so he wont' need his anymore.

I just took pics and put it on my website for him, but I don't have a description written up yet, Should have that tomorrow. But suffice to say that this is an Awesome, Powerful, well taken care of truck, Built with all of the best stuff.

Here is a link to my website for pics.,..

http://www.dandlautosales.com/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=101772901

Attachments

• IMG_2397.JPG
    IMG_2397.JPG
    946.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    732.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2420.jpg
    IMG_2420.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    830.6 KB · Views: 22

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
it is one sharp truck
I know where there is a reverse shackle kit and pushbar that will bolt right on.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Wow Darrin! If I was in the market I'd jump on that in a second. When you say awesome you mean awesome!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yea what Nick said. Here is a list of stuff on it,....

1997 F350 XLT 4X4 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel
Crew Cab, Long Bed
182,000 miles
H2E Turbo, Custom intake, baby swamp injectors, high flow exhaust, head studs, pulls 30psi boost.
BTS Automatic Transmission, Mag Hytech differential covers
Custom programmed 4 position chip,
Approximately 400hp/800tq at the wheels
Newer Nitto tires.
This truck has several mods and upgrades:
Line-X bed liner, custom extended heated mirrors, rocker panels and bumpers.
Electronic idle controller, Turbo temp monitor, off road lights, Heated, lighted, extended mirrors.
Oh S@%& bars, power rear slider
Polishes aluminum rims, center caps and lug nuts
CB radio with weather channel and K40 antenna
This truck is in great condition, it has been my baby for many years. Runs and drives great, pulls like a freight train.
Asking 18,500.00 OBO
Call Dave at 616-292-1850 for more info.

dtosh

Reaction score
Nick,

I have the 4" rear blocks that would go with the truck as well. I had to put in the 2" for the truck to fit under the new fifth wheel. With the RSK and the moose bar that thing would be back in the air again!!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1252471116048882012UUxVBD

This is a link of the truck with the RSK and the Moose bar on it that nick has.

I hate to see it go but I need the funds for this new business venture I am looking into.

Dave

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nick,

I have the 4" rear blocks that would go with the truck as well. I had to put in the 2" for the truck to fit under the new fifth wheel. With the RSK and the moose bar that thing would be back in the air again!!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1252471116048882012UUxVBD

This is a link of the truck with the RSK and the Moose bar on it that nick has.

I hate to see it go but I need the funds for this new business venture I am looking into.

Dave
you're going to miss the OBS. the new SD's don't feel the same.

dtosh

Reaction score
Got a few new pics and an album:

You must be registered for see images

http://picasaweb.google.com/dtosh1965

And a better description:
You must see and drive this beautiful, powerful truck to appreciate it. Over 30K invested, with all of the best parts. Only selling because of the purchase of a business. Here is a list of some of the highlights 1997 F350 XLT 4X4 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel Crew Cab, Long Bed, All of the standard features of the XLT like, air, tilt, cruise, power windows and locks, AM/FM/CD player, 182,000 miles on the truck, only 20,0000 miles on the rebuilt engine. High flow air filter intake system, high performance H2E Turbo, 3” intake plenums, baby swamp injectors, 4” stainless steel high flow exhaust, head studs, pulls 30psi boost. BTS Automatic Transmission(One of the best built, bullet proof transmissions in the country, BTS has been featured in 4 Wheeler magazine and others, see http://www.brianstruckshop.com/index.html for more info), Mag Hytech differential covers on the front and rear diffs, custom programmed 4 position chip, Approximately 400hp/800tq at the wheels. Amsoil synthetic oil has been used thru out. Both front and rear diffs have Amsoil gear lube, the transmission and transfer case has Amsoil tranny fluid. The engine has a dual remote filtration system with Amsoil 15W40 heavy duty diesel synthetic oil. This system allows for extended drain intervals backed up with oil analysis to monitor the condition of the oil and engine wear. I currently have an oil sample from the engine at the lab, this will tell you the condition of the engine, wear metals, and oil condition. The truck rides on newer Nitto Dura Grappler LT285/75r16 tires with polished Alcoa aluminum rims, the tires have less that 5k on them. The 8’ bed is coated with Line-X spray on bed liner. Custom extended, heated mirrors, rocker panels, Bushwhacker fender flares, rocker panels, N-Fab nerf bars, and bumpers are all sprayed with Line-X as well. Other features include electronic idle controller, turbo temp monitor, Light Force off road lights. Heated, lighted, extended mirrors. Oh S%& bars, power rear slider, CB radio with weather channel and K40 antenna, overhead Shelf-it console. Class V hitch on the back, fifth wheel hitch rails mounted in the bed – the fifth wheel hitch to be negotiated with buyer. This truck is in great condition, it is truly a dream to drive. It pulled my 32’ fifth wheel thru the hills out east last summer with ease. The truck is ready for work or play and is built to take it. The power seems to be endless, it is way too quick for a truck of this size. This thing pulls like a freight train. Asking 17,950.00 OBO. Call Dave at 616-292-1850 for more info. I posted several pics at this link - http://picasaweb.google.com/dtosh1965 Thanks for looking

Offers?

Thanks, Dave

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave, Real sorry to see you selling your baby. YOu put a lot of blood and sweat into that rig I'm sure.

I've ridden in this truck, and it is one FAST truck! Pulls you into the seat like a 737 on takeoff! Whoever buys it will not be disappointed.

dtosh

Reaction score
Mel,

Thanks. I am ready for it to sell. Most of my buddies are more upset about me selling it than I am. I guess I am just ready for the next chapter in my life.

Take care, Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger