Welcome all TDS refugees

rmyers2051

KV8OOA
Reaction score
FiredudeL4 said:
Well here is another TDS runaway, that site is getting to damm annal(sp) for me, Janson and his Mods. can kiss my :moon: , be nice to get back to some good ol fun and talk about trucks and not worry about mother hubbard standing over your shoulder

stay safe out there
Roy :draw
Bring any tech with you? Welcome to your new home, take your shoes off as you enter, and have a look around. You will find something here you like.

SeaTowJoe

Reaction score
I also jumped ship-didn't do much posting over there, but did enjoy the other forum the best. Now when you blink, the post you were reading's gone.

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
I used to go over and check the forums daily to see what was going on and to see if Jason was really running his own site into the ground, but I figured every time I went there I was adding to his hit counter and average user visit time by checking all the forums...

I don't even want to give him that anymore... No visits... no posts.... OB.net is home... So far there hasn't been anything I couldn't figure out myself on my truck or that you guy's didn't help steer me in the right direction on... Most of the crap at TDS anymore is .....

Where is my CPS at?
What size of Wipers?
What's the largest tire I can put on stock rims?

It's like the site got caught in a time loop .... no real new ideas anymore... just the same crap being asked every other week...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aussiedave said:
how many of you guys who posted on this thread just use oilburners as (the other forum) at the tds
then run back to the tds and post your tech stuff on there?
Other than via links from people on here to specific threads, I haven't gone to TDS once since signing on here.

My only regret is not having found this site earlier... ;Really Thank you again to everyone who made this site happen!!

BJS

Reaction score
Howdy,
Seems like a nice place to hang out and quite a few of the same names appearing

Lord Lester has lost yet another of his members that he apparently cares nothing about b/c once you've been around a while you're worthless only the new ones are important and that's who he's catering to oh and I forgot to mention those who can cry and scream the loudest.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
aussiedave said:
how many of you guys who posted on this thread just use oilburners as (the other forum) at the tds
then run back to the tds and post your tech stuff on there?

I do, but I post my tech questions on both sites. I'll kill one stone with two birds. :D BTW, I've never been banned over there because I stopped posting in the OTHER forum over a year ago and keep my posts strictly tech in '94-'97.

maniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this is where everyone went, I'm a little slow to catch on

smorgan

Reaction score
Dieselmaster said:
I used to go over and check the forums daily to see what was going on and to see if Jason was really running his own site into the ground, but I figured every time I went there I was adding to his hit counter and average user visit time by checking all the forums...

I don't even want to give him that anymore... No visits... no posts.... OB.net is home... So far there hasn't been anything I couldn't figure out myself on my truck or that you guy's didn't help steer me in the right direction on... Most of the crap at TDS anymore is .....

Where is my CPS at?
What size of Wipers?
What's the largest tire I can put on stock rims?

It's like the site got caught in a time loop .... no real new ideas anymore... just the same crap being asked every other week...

Dont forget if its not Edge its nothing!! I like the Edge so dont flame me but thats why they make chocolate & vanilla... I think Im on the way out there for pickin on Smokey :hail Then I Pm'd him about a post that should be in general (not upgrades) about a hard shifing 6 speed & he must not have read it & said.. well he might have an aftermarket clu8tch in it.. When the post read 80k on the oem cluch :rolleyes: Ok Im done my rant... Man I love you guys :love: ;Sweet

DirtFarmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
morepower02 said:
Welcome, let your hair down:D

Sign me up as the latest migrant from TDS.

After the TDS 2/27 changes I noticed that things sure slowed down and wondered where everybody went! Managed to find a reference to this site just yesterday. Glad I did.

It sounds like there was a little unnoficial recruiting of members? Somehow I missed out. What, nobody likes me!?!?!? ;)

Anyway. Glad to be here!

Mark

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark,

Its not that anybody intentionally excluded you from the exodous, but if you noticed, OB is a censored word and folks that tried to spread it got in trouble also.

Welcome aboard.

Mike

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome southpaw....glad to have you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member