Welcome all TDS refugees

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
welcome 3B's and enjoy. ps, don't take too much too seriously here, we are definately more laid back, and if we poke fun at you in the 'off topic' threads, just let it roll off your back and fire some good lines back. I think we are all good at poking fun without serious threats and thats what makes this site more relaxing and enjoyable.

fedxtech

Reaction score
Originally posted by timntools
welcome 3B's and enjoy. ps, don't take too much too seriously here, we are definately more laid back, and if we poke fun at you in the 'off topic' threads, just let it roll off your back and fire some good lines back. I think we are all good at poking fun without serious threats and thats what makes this site more relaxing and enjoyable.

yea, just what tim said....:D

Gildo

Reaction score
I just now discovered this site. I see alot of names here that I haven't seen at TDS in a long, long time. I like what I've been reading here too. You folks seem to be much more laidback and carefree. I think I'll like it here.

Gil

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gildo,

Welcome to OB, nice to see you here. This place is run just a tad different than TDS. We hope you like the way things are handled around here. And, we are always open for suggestions from members to make this a better place so feel free to speak your mind here.

Mike

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Welcome Gil,

Sit back crack a few jokes....and don't worry about offending the Mods... We try as hard as we can and so far no one has been banned......... yet!!

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Mods give us any static we punish em by making them move in with The Bundo for a week.

Gildo

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome guys. I'm still exploring the site, but I love what I have seen so far.

God bless,
Gil

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you type the post it will show a few of the smilies to the left. Under them click on get more and it will show a page of them:)

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Nice to see ya here guys!
Guildo will be an asset to the OBS 7.3 PSD group:D

Lawdog will finally be able to:shoot: LOL

And BBB................jump in;)

Yea , we gots some great smilys:D

Lawdog

Gone over the Wall
Reaction score
I don't see any to the left of this, but I clicked on smilies and they have one just for me :backoff

kwazyca

HALF A BUBBLE OFF?
Reaction score
WOW!!!

Look at what I found.

I wondered where everybody went.

Glad to be here.

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members