Welcome all TDS refugees

rgdillon

Junior Newbie
Reaction score
Originally posted by timntools
welcome welcome welcome. hope you all stay around a while, take your coats off.

Ya know - I'm a little miffed about this whole deal . . . over "there" I had a little member - here I get a junior member. I know - my wife says it dosen't matter, but just once I'd like a normal member like everyone else :frustrate

Oh well . . .

Ron

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
heya fed, welcome, hope you hang around a while!

we've got several posts going on about this whole subject, so I'll just repeat whats been said on the others, glad everyone is here, and hope we can get some good tech going on to keep ppl here.

if you build it, they will come. it worked for my poker table...
so hopefully it will work for this site.

fedxtech

Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Welcome fedex
thanks for the howdy. you know, jason is from abingdon, and they are a little "different" there. if jason doesn't like refugees from TDS he can kiss this :moon: :flipa u jason...

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I'm loving this place more and more. I've got no reason to go back to TDS now.

smorgan

Reaction score
Hey all... Just stumled over here.... hmmm I wondered why the "other" forum was so slow.. Lots of familiar names here..
Sean

JOE M

Reaction score
Wow,its great to see y'all.This is like a reunion or something. I got fed up at TDS when I got a nasty gram from JOHNM for saying "Pocket Pool". Gee's its not anything dirty,just putting your hand in your pocket to fix your jimmies.

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
Originally posted by JOE M
Wow,its great to see y'all.This is like a reunion or something. I got fed up at TDS when I got a nasty gram from JOHNM for saying "Pocket Pool". Gee's its not anything dirty,just putting your hand in your pocket to fix your jimmies.

:rotflmao

maybe he was jealous he couldn't reach them from his pocket?-Playme

BBBxcursion

Reaction score
Damn! What the hell took me so long to find this place! Nice to see familiar names too!

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BBBxcursion
Damn! What the hell took me so long to find this place! Nice to see familiar names too!

Welcome, enjoy the ride and don't take anything too seriously because most of this is simply for the few minutes of fun adults get to have when reality gives them a break.