watch out for a blizzard

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The Blzzard made it! this trip went a lot better than my Clorado Trip:D

The Blizzard ran great! I got about 16MPG once I was clear of traffic and running about 72MPH through the beautiful mountians of Pennsylvania. Only a couple of traffic jams, and no other incodences.

Thanks again Rob for a nice truck. I will get it cleaned up, Remove the Veggy stuff and put it up for sale. I had been tempted to swap motors with Big Ed so I can have a nice 30K rebuilt motor, but I don't see that happening right now.

Got to ride in Rob's new PT Cruiser GT Turbo, that thing is quick, and of course in Rob Fox Fashion, he is allready looking into a new HP Computer to hop it up;Sweet

Also got to ride in the Moostang, Nice ride and excellent Diesel Hot Rod sound! Gotta love side pipes!;Really

It was great seeing Rob, Mel and family's again and am really looking forward to the Rally. We will allow a PT Curiser Turbo!

Later.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Darrin, I'm really glad to hear you made it home without incident. I hope she continues to treat you right! (and whoever the final owner is);Sweet

Mel, the intake hat and IC along with the core mold, and shape mold are in a safe, safe place….:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm looking for an intercooler. I have a safer place then you do. LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't give it to Mel if I were you Rob - you might be it back with a honda jammed in it.... ;p :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Rob sorry to hear you had to let the blizzard go, but a mans has to do what a man has to do. I would keep that intake hat mold very safe, I'm sure you could sell a few intake hats at a future time. Keep on Cruizen'

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online