watch out for a blizzard

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I hear one is heading to Grand Rapids, MI ... via Delta, PA...

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's dang cold here. Darrin is thawing out. LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The Bilzzard Truck made it to Moose Valley, Very nice accomodations here and good to catch up with Mel and Suzie! I will be spending the night and here and heading back to Grand Rapids in the morning.

So yes, there is a Blizzard headed to GR!

Thaks Rob! Awesome Truck!;Sweet

pafixitman

Reaction score
Safe to assume the blizzard was sold to DandL? Dang Darrin, I should have had you wave as you went up I-83 (or even closer to my desk job via back roads)!

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
It’s true everybody, the Blizzard now belongs to our resident IDI hound. The truck was just too big for the life that I’m going through right now. I'm driving a car to and from work these days, and I have nothing to haul or tow. The bottom line is I couldn’t give it the love that a 15 year old vehicle in a humid climate like this needs. She was really starting to show her age, and I knew the best thing was to offer it up to Darrin while it still has some good value. He’ll find a new loving owner for it, or maybe even its vital organs will end up in several trucks scattered about the country. Who knows, well have to see what he has planned for it.;Sweet

For those that know me, I’m sure you’ve noticed how little I’ve been able to post these days. I’m going through a very stressful, very hard working time in my life right now, and I just don’t have the time for my favorite hobby. Building up and maintaining this truck has been so much fun. Everyone on the board has been more help than I can possibly type. I’d like to believe that I’ve made some life long friends on this board, and when I have the space again, and a 1 ton diesel truck ends up in my stable once again, you all will help me build up another one.:thumbsup:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I still have the nozzles that Rob sent me years ago to build my own Blizzard water injection system. Don't have the truck that I was going to use them on anymore, but I still have the nozzles in an envelope. Kind of a bizzare connection to the Blizzard. cookoo

Tom

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the scoop from Darrin on Rob's situation, and I'll issue a SWONK waver until such time as Rob makes a move in a direction other than the PT Cruiser. LOL

Sorry you had to give it up Rob. I hope the whole situation works out for you in the end. What became of the intercooler and custom made intake hat? Sure am glad you made it to the IDI Weekend last year.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well it is sorry to see the infamous Blizzard truck leave Rob but totally understandable.;Sweet

Darrin just called and he is impressed with the fuel mileage that the Blizzard is making. Round 18mpg at highway speeds with some stop and go traffic. While we were talking he got caught up into a traffic jam and he had another call so he had to leave. Looks like there's gonna be a Blizzard for sure in Michigan real soon.:thumbsup:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Darrin was staying with us, I just happened to grab the only issue of Diesel Power magazine that I had on hand, so he would have something to read if he wanted it. It was an issue given to me in jest by my nerdy city co-workers for my birthday last year. "Isn't this the issue that has the Blizzard in it?" He said. I wasn't sure, and so we thumbed through it and sure enough. There it was. Just a few pages in. How ironic. So the magazine is going with the truck. I imagine Darrin will pass it on to the new owner, but I guess that's his call. Personally, I just can't see giving up a vehicle that was in print. :dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online